Micah Richards

the_tevez_wiggle

For the first time ever I think Micah is classed as a key player. Dont get me wrong he still can improve a lot but last night he showed the class we all new he had before "the slump". He was ferocious in the tackle taking no prisoners those tackles hurt people and they were perfectly timed. He was colossus in the air, head and shoulders above everyone including Kompany!!! Speed, power, desire, effort and INTELLIGENCE. But what impressed me most was his assist you could see the concentration(which is his biggest weakness) to stay onside on his face, then the power, pace and acceleration to get to the byline, he then gets his head up and passes perfectly to the far post for the kun. Now previously he would of been offside or ran it out or just smashed the ball across. Like I said he still can improve but I think he is now a key player. Your thoughts please.

the_tevez_wiggle said:
For the first time ever I think Micah is classed as a key player. Dont get me wrong he still can improve a lot but last night he showed the class we all new he had before "the slump". He was ferocious in the tackle taking no prisoners those tackles hurt people and they were perfectly timed. He was colossus in the air, head and shoulders above everyone including Kompany!!! Speed, power, desire, effort and INTELLIGENCE. But what impressed me most was his assist you could see the concentration(which is his biggest weakness) to stay onside on his face, then the power, pace and acceleration to get to the byline, he then gets his head up and passes perfectly to the far post for the kun. Now previously he would of been offside or ran it out or just smashed the ball across. Like I said he still can improve but I think he is now a key player. Your thoughts please.
I have regarded Micah as an important player since the 2006-07 season and since then he has got better and better and has grown up a lot recently he has stopped partying as much and has been a more consistant player for us, he has a great attitude and great enthusiasm for the game and for City he can tackle to perfection and bomb down the wing and place a cross in to the box he is a threat in the air and an all round great player who can only get better and better and one of the best things about our Micah is that we brought him through our youth academy and he is a supporter of City

Good shout,i was well impressed with him last night
he seems to have realised where this club is going
and has knuckled down so as to be part of it
instead of being another could have been

Playing great at the moment, as good as any RB in the league really, still worry about his passing a bit but he really turning in to a world class full back

He can be very effective at getting to the byline , and he needs to be doing it more ...... he's looking more like his old self again.

The likes of Dzeko , Aguero and the rest of our players will only profit from quality crosses , and he can definetely deliver them on his day .....

however he MUST cut out giving daft free kicks away around the edges of our area , where he could be accused of using more 'brawn' than sense at times ...... numerous opposition goals are coming from them , the latest of which came in the Community Shield game last week!

How the fuck Capello picks Glenn Johnson over Micah i'll never understand. Easily the best English right back in the Premier League.

He's just getting better and better. Superior to Glen Johnson already, he probably was even befor ehe recovered his form tbh.

Biggest think I can say is that Zabs has been excellent on the pitch and off, and it's only due to Micah's explosive attacking form that he's missed out so much. I do see one or two times when he is slow to get back after a charging run, but we had the players with intelligence enough to cover last night and last season, and what can we really ask in those situations? Provide width, charge 30-40 yards, then another 70 to get back? Even an athlete like Micah can't do that all game.

black mamba said:
He can be very effective at getting to the byline , and he needs to be doing it more ...... he's looking morel ike his old self again.

The key to this emergence is his timing - he was bombing far to much, he now chooses when and where to push on - he was more disciplined last night than i've seen him in a long while, was obviously planned.

BWTAC said:
How the fuck Capello picks Glenn Johnson over Micah i'll never understand. Easily the best English right back in the Premier League.[I

I was just gonna post the same thing....to me Johnson is the worse defender to wear the England shirt ever, should have been shot for treason last year !!!! Micah will make that shirt his own very soon !!!!

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
black mamba said:
He can be very effective at getting to the byline , and he needs to be doing it more ...... he's looking morel ike his old self again.

The key to this emergence is his timing - he was bombing far to much, he now chooses when and where to push on - he was more disciplined last night than i've seen him in a long while, was obviously planned.

+1

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.