Micah Richards

the_tevez_wiggle said:
For the first time ever I think Micah is classed as a key player. Dont get me wrong he still can improve a lot but last night he showed the class we all new he had before "the slump". He was ferocious in the tackle taking no prisoners those tackles hurt people and they were perfectly timed. He was colossus in the air, head and shoulders above everyone including Kompany!!! Speed, power, desire, effort and INTELLIGENCE. But what impressed me most was his assist you could see the concentration(which is his biggest weakness) to stay onside on his face, then the power, pace and acceleration to get to the byline, he then gets his head up and passes perfectly to the far post for the kun. Now previously he would of been offside or ran it out or just smashed the ball across. Like I said he still can improve but I think he is now a key player. Your thoughts please.

Your right, it reminded me when he assisted Dzeko's goal at Notts County i think in the FA Cup last year!
He should be Englands 1st choice RB, i would pic him anyday over that player they call Johnson for liverpool

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
black mamba said:
He can be very effective at getting to the byline , and he needs to be doing it more ...... he's looking morel ike his old self again.

The key to this emergence is his timing - he was bombing far to much, he now chooses when and where to push on - he was more disciplined last night than i've seen him in a long while, was obviously planned.
Spot on, he was tactically as thick as pig shit but has improved immensely (still looks a bit clueless with his movement and positioning occasionally but not often), keep up the good work Micah.

Can honestly not think of a right back I would rather have currently in the premier league than our Micah , keep it up lad

Always got a big smile on his face around the club based on what I've seen on the OS. That is the sort of guy we need around the place, homegrown and loads of love for the club.

Wanted rid of him a year ago , but he has certainly turned it round and settled down,and is in the team on merit.A little sad because I like Zaba, felt sorry for him at Wembley.But certainly a key team member now but could improve his positioning and concentraion

He has really improved and I am proud to have him still at City.

Always impresses me the way he puts City first when being interviewed, he has them in his heart and it is so obvious that it is genuine.

He says what any true blue would say if they had the chance to live the dream. Carry on Micah and keep up the concentration.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.