Micah Richards

RandomJ said:
Hearing worrying rumours he's off to Newcastle. Normally I'd laugh it off but with the signing of Maicon I'm not so sure. If we sell him I'm goin ape shit.
A geordie fan posted on BBC this morning that they should be looking at a cheeky bid for Micah if we were signing Maicon and it was highlighted on there for a while. I would expect it has come from that.

i'd be devastated if this happened.

Micah has got all the ability and the physique to be a top top player.

Highly unlikely that he'll be sold imho... and also unlikely that anyone would buy an injured player on deadline day?

Rumours... are exactly that, designed to 'worry'.

People putting two and two together, didn't he sign a new contract not so long ago, didn't he say wasn't leaving could achieve everything with us. Unless he is actually in Newcastle being shown around Sports Direct Arena am I going to start to flap. In addition he is a club trained player, worth their weight in gold to us.

Blue Haze said:
Aside from this being unrealistic

How can an injured player pass a medical?

The same way RSC passed his medical here!. the docs assess everything based on the records they have and recovery likleyhood etc etc.

Micah's going no where though. It will be Micah and Maicon at RB and Zaba' will be used a squad player to fit in anywhere we need.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.