Micah Richards

He's out for a month and going no where just because we sign a right back doesn't mean we are selling one! We will need a big squad plus Mica plays about a 1/3 of the games a season anywhere because any slight knock and he's out for 2 to 3 weeks

leve003 said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
RandomJ said:
Hearing worrying rumours he's off to Newcastle. Normally I'd laugh it off but with the signing of Maicon I'm not so sure. If we sell him I'm goin ape shit.

Rumours??

tell me lies tell me sweet little lies

Wasn't that Tango in the Night???
;-)

It just fits like...

cannon and ball

hale and pace

and the great grumbleweeds and russ abbott!!!

Now I am not sure about the numbers here and haven't time, or inclination, to look because I know someone will correct me if I am wrong!, but wouldn't our home grown players total go below the accepted figures if Micah went?

I would be even more upset about Micah going than I am about NDJ going.

nortonlappari.gif

Maicon, is a fantastic signing and what a fantastic way for Richards to enhance his game and evolve into our long term right wingback. Only dani alves would have been a better tutor!

Did i say Fantastic!

The thing is we still have a few players like Richards who are our links to the old days, and although they were shit in many ways, there was something fun about it too. And losing Richards would be to lose a tangible link to that past.

Micah is one of those when injured you never truly know when he will be back, i suspect he might be out a few months so we needed cover, Maicon is a good choice and dont forget we have Argies first choice here also. Micah is going nowhere

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.