Micah Richards

Really really hope not. I think we should groom Richards and shift him to CB.... RB covered now nicely with Zaba & Maicon, both contrasting styles, Maicon for the assaults on the lower teams and Zaba for the tight games, then surely Richards can move into the centre and thus, along with Garcia offering cover, save the need for us to invest massively in a stellar CB?? Kompany / Richards partnership could go down as legendary! Anyone agree or is Richards just not reliable enough?

No danger of him moving for now. Providing he will stay fit after his injury will work with Maicon and Zaba.

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
RandomJ said:
Hearing worrying rumours he's off to Newcastle. Normally I'd laugh it off but with the signing of Maicon I'm not so sure. If we sell him I'm goin ape shit.

Rumours??

tell me lies tell me sweet little lies

Wasn't that Tango in the Night???
;-)

snod321 said:
Really really hope not. I think we should groom Richards and shift him to CB.... RB covered now nicely with Zaba & Maicon, both contrasting styles, Maicon for the assaults on the lower teams and Zaba for the tight games, then surely Richards can move into the centre and thus, along with Garcia offering cover, save the need for us to invest massively in a stellar CB?? Kompany / Richards partnership could go down as legendary! Anyone agree or is Richards just not reliable enough?

He is not AVAILABLE enough.
For such a young player it's really not a good sign how much he has been injured of late. Is he a pisshead? Does he eat too much garbage. He does look like he's carrying a lot of weight around.
He looked so much fitter and faster 3-4 years ago.

Blue Haze said:
Aside from this being unrealistic

How can an injured player pass a medical?
RSC was crocked but we signed him. £18m wasn't it?
Hope Micah stays but wouldn't be surprised if Bobby unloads him. He is struggling for a place with Zabba and Maicon in the team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.