Micah Richards

kippaxchris said:
Dipsis_LTU_MC said:
He is just 25 years old, just watch this and remember.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcU3aRndnjI[/youtube]

He was quality but this proves absolutely nothing! Ireland was immense for a full season and look at him now. Lucien Mettomo had a great game against United it really means nothing.

Richards was brilliant against spurs in the 5 1 too.
His attacking play was an integral part of the great start we had in the title winning season.
Lucien Mettomo :0 ? Have a word with yourself.

KippaxCitizen said:
FernaBoss said:
stonerblue said:
Insert this into all the posts that have a players name as the title and it would be bang on in them all.

Some shit so-called City supporters on here these days.

Where
I reckon only Lahm was better than him in the world in 2011-12. He was immense! and better than what Dani Alves was dishing up with his constant over it crosses every game.

Richards was in the top 10 for assists in our title winning season in the league and he's a full back.

Where have you got that stat from? He had 5 assists according to premier league stats. Nowhere near top 10.

He had a good season that season but is currently never available and when he is he never plays well.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
KippaxCitizen said:
FernaBoss said:
Where
I reckon only Lahm was better than him in the world in 2011-12. He was immense! and better than what Dani Alves was dishing up with his constant over it crosses every game.

Richards was in the top 10 for assists in our title winning season in the league and he's a full back.

Where have you got that stat from? He had 5 assists according to premier league stats. Nowhere near top 10.

He had a good season that season but is currently never available and when he is he never plays well.

Micah had several good seasons before the last 18 months mate like the years He was an England regular and was crucial to keeping us up under Pearce.

Micah is on a poor run of form and may have to move clubs for regular first team football. That does change the fact that Micah has been a fantastic player for us.

lust overlord said:
kippaxchris said:
Dipsis_LTU_MC said:

He was quality but this proves absolutely nothing! Ireland was immense for a full season and look at him now. Lucien Mettomo had a great game against United it really means nothing.

His attacking play was an integral part of the great start we had in the title winning season.
He diden´t start, came on in the 64th min when were leading 4-0.

I like him though , my fondest Micah memory was his block against Ameobi, looked like it was going in.

DIden´t see the game against Watford so I can´t say anything about his performance. He needs to stay fit for more then 2-3 games and take it from their. Build up his confidence and fitness and wait patiently for a chance.

Tim of the Oak said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:

Micah had several good seasons before the last 18 months mate like the years He was an England regular and was crucial to keeping us up under Pearce.

Micah is on a poor run of form and may have to move clubs for regular first team football. That does change the fact that Micah has been a fantastic player for us.

Where did I say that it was a one off? I am talking last 2 seasons. It's contract decision time at the end of the season. Can we afford to risk that he may come good again?

lust overlord said:
kippaxchris said:
Dipsis_LTU_MC said:

Have a word with myself about what exactly? Did i say Mettomo was a good player or compare him to Richards? Nope i said he had a good game against United which he did, very strange reply

lust overlord said:
kippaxchris said:
Dipsis_LTU_MC said:

ManUre were lucky we didn't hit 10 that day

have been wondering about Micah if the reports are true there's something going on with regards to Sanga; although he's not been on his richest seam of form of late, I still believe he can come good again & hope he stays.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.