Micah Richards

Captain Oats said:
Just to back up micah. He was class this time last year and has helped us to memorable victorys like the 6-1. what is it with city fans! a player has some bad games after an injury and the reaction is sell him. like joe hart, kolarov etc. get a grip.

Insert this into all the posts that have a players name as the title and it would be bang on in them all.

Some shit so-called City supporters on here these days.

stonerblue said:
Captain Oats said:
Just to back up micah. He was class this time last year and has helped us to memorable victorys like the 6-1. what is it with city fans! a player has some bad games after an injury and the reaction is sell him. like joe hart, kolarov etc. get a grip.

Insert this into all the posts that have a players name as the title and it would be bang on in them all.

No - the facts have always been there with Micah - he just hasn't developed as he should have - it is there for all to see. Does not mean we are shit so- call City Fans

He is continually having bad games - My opinion is Micah needs to step up to the mark!!

As for these days I've been a City fan for 35 years - than you!!!

stonerblue said:
Captain Oats said:

Richards Class? He was a youngster with potential nothing more, hes far too big to be a footballer hes finished he cant keep playing and single handedly giving away games, if zab or even boyata started theres no way we'd have been 2 nil down. He doesnt offer anything going forwards technically hes awful. Nedum was always a better defender if you ask me and hes championship prob where micah will end up (if hes lucky)

The thing that most annoys me is how he doesn't really try that hard to get back when he's caught up the pitch. Doesn't have half the desire that Zaba has.

FernaBoss said:
stonerblue said:
Captain Oats said:

Richards Class? He was a youngster with potential nothing more, hes far too big to be a footballer hes finished he cant keep playing and single handedly giving away games, if zab or even boyata started theres no way we'd have been 2 nil down. He doesnt offer anything going forwards technically hes awful. Nedum was always a better defender if you ask me and hes championship prob where micah will end up (if hes lucky)

Here is where i stopped reading.

FernaBoss said:
stonerblue said:
Captain Oats said:

Rubbish. Micah is one of the best RBs in the league when fit. He proved that in the title winning season.

He needs games.

He is just 25 years old, just watch this and remember.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcU3aRndnjI[/youtube]

Dipsis_LTU_MC said:

At 25 he should be at his peak, trouble is remembering is all we have. In the end Pelli will decide and it will be a decision taken on what he's seen not on sentiment. I know what I think his decision will be.

Dipsis_LTU_MC said:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcU3aRndnjI[/youtube]

He was quality but this proves absolutely nothing! Ireland was immense for a full season and look at him now. Lucien Mettomo had a great game against United it really means nothing.

FernaBoss said:
stonerblue said:
Captain Oats said:

I reckon only Lahm was better than him in the world in 2011-12. He was immense! and better than what Dani Alves was dishing up with his constant over it crosses every game.

Richards was in the top 10 for assists in our title winning season in the league and he's a full back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.