Micah Richards

ManCityX said:
Is Richards finished with City now then? Completely off the radar since going off against Watford at half time.

Shame, But hopefully. Replace him with an Argie or Spanish who isn't injury prone.

Kun Aguero said:
ManCityX said:
Is Richards finished with City now then? Completely off the radar since going off against Watford at half time.

Shame, But hopefully. Replace him with an Argie or Spanish who isn't injury prone.

I feel for Richards because we all want him to do well but his injuries have been a nightmare situation for Manuel and even Mancini last season. Zabaleta has had to play pretty much every game for nearly two seasons straight now which isn't a problem because the man is a warrior, but any sort of injury to him and we are in big trouble.

I would like him to stay but I have a feeling footballing reasons will outweigh sentimental reasons come the Summer time and he will likely be put up for sale, the only thing going for him at the moment is that he fills our diminishing English quota.

As we are now going to be competing on all fronts in the future i am afraid we have to be ruthless and cast aside the deadwood,the always injured and replace them with hardier squad players.The first two names on the get rid list will probably be Richards and Rodwell.

paulchapo said:
As we are now going to be competing on all fronts in the future i am afraid we have to be ruthless and cast aside the deadwood,the always injured and replace them with hardier squad players.The first two names on the get rid list will probably be Richards and Rodwell.

This unfortunately.

Micah is paying the price for some mind blowingly bad decisions like playing for the GB team and the injuries that followed.
It allowed Zabba to make the position his own and he has become the best right back in the country.

We as a club have moved on beyond the point where Micah can be of any use .
we will look to players who can take us on from where Zabba is now not where Micah was a few years ago .

It is only sentimentality of the fans keeping this dream of Micah alive however as a club we are aiming to be one of the best teams in Europe and that means there can be no room for sentimentality and if that means we have seen the last of Micah then so be it.

LIke others before ( Johnson. Guidetti and SWP etc ) him his time has past just move on

If he doesn't play against Wigan, then sadly I feel his time with us is up.
Shame really. Hope he gets back into form

The lad bleeds blue but has had a bad time of it of late.

let him go at our peril, he is important even if he doesnt play as he is the heartbeart of the dressing room.

Rascal said:
The lad bleeds blue but has had a bad time of it of late.

let him go at our peril, he is important even if he doesnt play as he is the heartbeart of the dressing room.
He has contributed next to nothing this season and we haven't missed him, sadly I think he will be off

I really hope he has a cracking game on Saturday, to cast away some of these naysayers.

The boy bleeds Blue. Giving away those tickets summed him up; a true a blue as youll ever see.

proudbear said:
I really hope he has a cracking game on Saturday, to cast away some of these naysayers.

The boy bleeds Blue. Giving away those tickets summed him up; a true a blue as youll ever see.

Yep sorting the kid out with tixs was fantastic.

Micah has a bad season yes I agree, but who would get to replace him and who would understand what we are better than him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.