Micah Richards

Poor Micah, how we love him.

He's probably not good enough for us anymore and even if he was he won't get a long enough run of games to get back to his best. We're not set up anymore to get the best out of his marauding runs and his defending has never been the best.

I'd like to think we can still find a place for him in the squad next season because he still brings a lot to the dressing room judging by the OS videos and he's a connection to the real City

Santiago Street . said:

He's probably not good enough for us anymore and even if he was he won't get a long enough run of games to get back to his best. We're not set up anymore to get the best out of his marauding runs and his defending has never been the best.

I'd like to think we can still find a place for him in the squad next season because he still brings a lot to the dressing room judging by the OS videos and he's a connection to the real City

Oh dear - time for bed for me im afraid !!

I like Richards but the lad didn't do himself any favours by playing for Great Britain at the Olympics . He even said he played at the games with an injury . I question what goes on his brain at times . This season he has been shite I can name 2 games where he cost us Sunderland away and Bayern Munich at home .

skybluepete said:
Santiago Street . said:

Oh dear - time for bed for me im afraid !!

Don't forget your meds.....

baildon blue said:
I like Richards but the lad didn't do himself any favours by playing for Great Britain at the Olympics . He even said he played at the games with an injury . I question what goes on his brain at times . This season he has been shite I can name 2 games where he cost us Sunderland away and Bayern Munich at home .

1 - you wouldn't play someone coming back from a long time out against Ribery and bayern in his first game back.

And 2 - we lost that game v bayern because we didnt pack our midfield out , same mistake was made against chelsea .

I cant remember the Sunderland game ATM .

I therefore say manuel pellegrini cost us the game v bayern.

I am now definately retiring to my pit !!

Hope i have a good dream about Wednesday , im a bit disappointed about today, never mind.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Both goals, including the penalty were down to him, Demichelis, having to come over and make a stupid challenge in the right back slot.

Can you put this in the Demicheles thread as well please, people don't seem to realise that Micah's inability to defend lead to 2 goals, and instead blame Mr. Scapegoat.

He used to be explosive from right back. The title winning season; he was the best in the league. I don't know what has happened to him, but when he gets forward he looks lost. He can not do what is being asked of him unfortunately. The fact that against Watford in the FA cup, we brought on a right back as an offensive change and it made a ridiculous difference. Not the player he once was, and it impacts us when he plays I think. I would like to give him a chance to try and rediscover some form but I just don't see Pellegrini thinking the same way come summer.

after yesterday, i think that will be the last time we see him play in a city shirt... not good enough now, get what we can for him and buy in the summer

There was one point, when we were taking a throw in, where Pellegrini was telling Micah to stay back where he was but Ya Ya was telling him to come forward. So who does Micah take notice of? Ya Ya was the captain on the pitch, Pellegrini is the boss on the sidelines!!!

There was some debate last week, after the Pardew incident, about moving the technical area further away from pitch side. I have not considered it but maybe??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.