Micah Richards

Magicpants said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
For me its hard to see MP dropping Zab for Micah anytime soon.

Just stop it, we know it is your opinion by virtue of the fact it was fucking typed by you.

Micah>Pablo btw.

300px-ParusCaeruleus.jpg

it is my sincere belief that Mica is totally unsuited to play in the centre of defence. I just dont see him having the tactical nous, all right the brains to be a lynch-pin, he has the physique the courage and the attitude, unfortunately that is not enough where we want to be

BillyShears said:
George Hannah said:
BillyShears said:
I think it actually works in our favour that he's injury prone. If he weren't he'd probably still end up being second choice to Zab, and then I think he'd agitate for a move. As it stands, his injuries play into our hands in terms of keeping him. For the club it's a no brainer, you keep him because he's homegrown and because he offers something Zaba doesn't.

Also think with his pace he might get a chance to play as a centre half with the high line we're using.
Billy, can I just say that your idea that Micah's injuries play into our hands is so far off the wall as to be in the next house!!

My off the wall ideas have been known to occasionally be bang on the money ... ;)

Me and you rarely agree on anything but you make a valld point Billy

bellbuzzer said:
it is my sincere belief that Mica is totally unsuited to play in the centre of defence. I just dont see him having the tactical nous, all right the brains to be a lynch-pin, he has the physique the courage and the attitude, unfortunately that is not enough where we want to be

Norwich last game of the season confirmed why....

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
bellbuzzer said:

Norwich last game of the season confirmed why....
The whole team was a shambles that day.

FantasyIreland said:
Sell him to Arsenal for 15m and bring in Coleman for 10m.

Still need him for the Champions League. Different homegrown rules to the league, We need at least 4 players in the squad that have been brought through the academy to fulfill UEFA rules. Now we've sold Denis Suarez and let Karim Rekik go out on loan, we're struggling...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.