Micah richards

Status
Not open for further replies.
worsleyweb said:
worsleyweb said:
oakiecokie said:
Hahahjahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
YCMIU but you do, HHHHHHHHHHHaaaaaahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.Fucking hell I`m pissing meself here.

Why are you laughing??

I really don't understand why you are laughing??

-- Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:11 pm --

FantasyIreland said:
Lol,not in his wildest dreams could this WUM have expected such a response to his nonsense,the amount of attention he has received must have far exceeded even his own ambitions - notoriety has been achieved,he's now bathing in it.......

I'd suggest its been mission accomplished........

You can pissoff as well.

-- Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:12 pm --

Theo555 said:
]
worsleyweb said:
Ok I have sent the pm I sent to rganorak to theo555 - come on theo put it on here.

You didn't send me a screenshot

I never said I did!! Do you think I typed in all that quote Worley web hollows on the pm etc!!!??

The point is you could have typed it in and for full proof we would need a screenshot - it's not rocket science

worsleyweb said:
worsleyweb said:
oakiecokie said:
Hahahjahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
YCMIU but you do, HHHHHHHHHHHaaaaaahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.Fucking hell I`m pissing meself here.

Why are you laughing??

FantasyIreland said:
Lol,not in his wildest dreams could this WUM have expected such a response to his nonsense,the amount of attention he has received must have far exceeded even his own ambitions - notoriety has been achieved,he's now bathing in it.......

You can pissoff as well.

Theo555 said:
]
worsleyweb said:
Ok I have sent the pm I sent to rganorak to theo555 - come on theo put it on here.

I never said I did!! Do you think I typed in all that quote Worley web hollows on the pm etc!!!??

I am not noted for my agreements with FI but I am right with him here - WW you come over as a pretentious and annoying cock. The only credit I can give you is that you are managing to type with your computer under the blanket with a torch just in case mummy comes into your room

BringBackSwales said:
worsleyweb said:
worsleyweb said:
Why are you laughing??

FantasyIreland said:

You can pissoff as well.

Theo555 said:
]

I am not noted for my agreements with FI but I am right with him here - WW you come over as a pretentious and annoying cock. The only credit I can give you is that you are managing to type with your computer under the blanket with a torch just in case mummy comes into your room

My mum died recently. How dare you!!<br /><br />-- Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:16 pm --<br /><br />
worsleyweb said:
BringBackSwales said:
worsleyweb said:

You can pissoff as well.

My mum died recently. How dare you!!

Oh look Barry to everton - another one I got right! But of course I know f all.

worsleyweb said:
BringBackSwales said:
worsleyweb said:

You can pissoff as well.

-- Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:16 pm --

worsleyweb said:
BringBackSwales said:

sorry to hear about your mum, however the pretentious and annoying cock comment stands

worsleyweb said:
oakiecokie said:
worsleyweb said:
-- Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:05 pm --

I understand perfectly well - Simon corney owns Oldham athletic. When the club sell he gets a percentage of michas money as owner of Oldham. That clear enough for you????.

Why are you laughing??

I laugh like fuck because in the space of 10 minutes you`ve gone from this :

I understand perfectly well - Simon corney owns Oldham athletic. When the club sell he gets a percentage of michas money as owner of Oldham. That clear enough for you????

to :

I would say there is a very good chance it will go to him, sounded like that when I spoke to him about it.

Hahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.Fooking stop it will yer. HHHHHHHahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

worsleyweb said:
BringBackSwales said:
worsleyweb said:

You can pissoff as well.

-- Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:16 pm --

worsleyweb said:
BringBackSwales said:

wow that is amazing, because there have been no Barry to Everton rumours at all recently, ffs

BringBackSwales said:
worsleyweb said:
worsleyweb said:
Why are you laughing??

FantasyIreland said:

You can pissoff as well.

Theo555 said:
]

Do you think he`s got his sock as well ???

worsleyweb said:
oakiecokie said:
worsleyweb said:
I understand perfectly well - Simon corner owns Oldham athletic. When the club sell he gets a percentage of michas money as owner of Oldham. That clear enough for you????

No you are wrong, so just to put your mind at rest the cash will be payed to Oldham Athletic Football Club and not to a Mr.S.Corner.Comprendo ?? No I thought not.

You are just talking shit now. He owns Oldham 100 percent. When Micah goes Oldham get money. Simon can do what he wants with money. Is that simple enough for you???

I don't think you understand how companies work. If Oldham Athletic (2004) Football Club Ltd were to get a windfall as a result of any income stream and the chairman were to spend it on "whatever he wants", HMRC would be non too happy. Not to mention the other dozen or so shareholders who own a bigger stake than Corney.

This might be a transfer WUM on your part, but this is a very serious allegation that at best could lead to you giving a police interview and at worst appearing in court.

GazC said:
worsleyweb said:
oakiecokie said:
No you are wrong, so just to put your mind at rest the cash will be payed to Oldham Athletic Football Club and not to a Mr.S.Corner.Comprendo ?? No I thought not.

You are just talking shit now. He owns Oldham 100 percent. When Micah goes Oldham get money. Simon can do what he wants with money. Is that simple enough for you???

I don't think you understand how companies work. If Oldham Athletic (2004) Football Club Ltd were to get a windfall as a result of any income stream and the chairman were to spend it on "whatever he wants", HMRC would be non too happy. Not to mention the other dozen or so shareholders who own a bigger stake than Corney.

This might be a transfer WUM on your part, but this is a very serious allegation that at best could lead to you giving a police interview and at worst appearing in court.

So could WW`s mate Simon then sue WW for libel ??
Taxi for WW !!

oakiecokie said:
GazC said:
worsleyweb said:

So could WW`s mate Simon then sue WW for libel ??
Taxi for WW !!

I am not the one going on about micas sell on Clause and oldham and I bow to your superior company knowledge on this one. Whatever. My only pOint on this was a percentage went to Oldham and I assumed Simon corner owned outright, one and the same thing or not I am not arsed. when I said spend on what he wanted I was referring to players or a new stand, not him going on the piss with it. Don't even know how or why this is being brought up. Okie seems obsessed with company law on sell on clauses - I couldn't give two fucks about it or where Micas sell on clause goes.

My point is I have some Itk - posted about pellegrini in feb. got a fair bit right and have been driven off the forum. Hope you are all pleased and proud of yourselves,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.