Micah richards

Status
Not open for further replies.
GazC said:
I haven't twisted anything. It is there in black & white. Oldham Athletic (2004) AFC Ltd has eight directors, none of which is Corney. You've suggested an employee, Corney, is going to profit from this potential transfer based of what he has told you. I'm interested to see what Blitz and the other directors think about this, never mind Corney.

Gaz as much as I have had a laugh on this thread -you are out if order - my mum died recently and I don't need more stress. I have no idea what Simon corner or Oldham ps directors consist if or what they will do with any sell on clause. I respectfully ask you to stop stirring shit re this, I meant absolutely nothi g by it whatsoever.

worsleyweb said:
GazC said:
I haven't twisted anything. It is there in black & white. Oldham Athletic (2004) AFC Ltd has eight directors, none of which is Corney. You've suggested an employee, Corney, is going to profit from this potential transfer based of what he has told you. I'm interested to see what Blitz and the other directors think about this, never mind Corney.

Gaz as much as I have had a laugh on this thread -you are out if order - my mum died recently and I don't need more stress. I have no idea what Simon corner or Oldham ps directors consist if or what they will do with any sell on clause. I respectfully ask you to stop stirring shit re this, I meant absolutely nothi g by it whatsoever.

Did you speak to Corney? If so, when?

This isn't me being intrusive, I'm responding to your allegation. I have friends on that board, one of which gave me help and advice when setting up my own limited company. If you really had a conversation with Corney I want to know about it. If not, hold up your hands, stop the shits and giggles and move on and put it down to a lesson learnt.

GazC said:
worsleyweb said:
GazC said:

This isn't me being intrusive, I'm responding to your allegation. I have friends on that board, one of which gave me help and advice when setting up my own limited company. If you really had a conversation with Corney I want to know about it. If not, hold up your hands, stop the shits and giggles and move on and put it down to a lesson learnt.

I suspect a PM is on the way mate.

oakiecokie said:
GazC said:
worsleyweb said:

I suspect a PM is on the way mate.

You're not wrong. I don't want to embarrass worsleyweb, I'm sure he's a good guy and just wanted to post something for a laugh, but I consider the matter closed now.

Worselywebs your previous info

begovic in - pants out (wants 1st team football)
jenkinson in - arsenal
maicon - homesick wants out
pedro or sanchez or neymar - one of in
falcoe or canavari or suarez - one of in (we have approached suarez over 6 weeks ago)
nasri out - fellani in
lescott - going to villa 6 million
tevez - staying till next summer
Sinclair - going to everton +21 million for fellani

Cavani - more likely to chelsea now
Aguero does want out
Ravel Morrison
Pellegrini defo
Isco defo
Fernandinio defo
Pelligrini wants to bring a defender with him
Lescott going
Rooney?????

That's some serious shite inside knowledge you are being given and a strike rate of about 10%.
King of ITKs you said you'd be known as a few pages back, I'd say and being generous it's not looking very likely

wow what a fred ! :-) don t come on so much now as i ve started an embroidery course! :-)

remind me never to upset pudge! what i will say is that info comes and goes, complex issues arise in a transfer, i was told that hazard was deffo going to be a city player and also pelle signing was at risk seriously over money issues and it wasn t looking good at the same time all uk media outlets were saying he was a done deal-the new messiah. this proved correct as there were money issues that led to a stutter and it wasn t in any papers and hazard was wrong. as was isco. what i am tryting to say is cut the lad some slack if he gets info and posts he is doing in good faith as i do.

salfordpaul said:
wow what a fred ! :-) don t come on so much now as i ve started an embroidery course! :-)

remind me never to upset pudge! what i will say is that info comes and goes, complex issues arise in a transfer, i was told that hazard was deffo going to be a city player and also pelle signing was at risk seriously over money issues and it wasn t looking good at the same time all uk media outlets were saying he was a done deal-the new messiah. this proved correct as there were money issues that led to a stutter and it wasn t in any papers and hazard was wrong. as was isco. what i am tryting to say is cut the lad some slack if he gets info and posts he is doing in good faith as i do.

Difference being Paul you don`t come on here all guns blazing and keep a lot to yourself,until such time its safe to say something.No-one needs to give you grief as you keep your counsel mate and are respected for that.

salfordpaul said:

its the last bit that lets him down pal, he is not seemingly doing it in good faith, he is as cocky and pretentious as they come

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.