Micah richards

Status
Not open for further replies.
George Hannah said:
FantasyIreland said:
OP - I don't want your PM's.

Take them elsewhere.
Just tell him that by replying to his PM then, why would we be interested in what you want or don't want?
What's with the attitude? Why go looking for a fight ?

No need.

I have just spent one the most entertaining 30 minutes of my life reading this thread.

WW, the arrogance in your assertions, your complete ignorance of others and the posts that disprove your arguments is just pure, pure comedy. Give my regards to Brookie next time you look in the mirror.

Tick-tock....

Can I just say I hope Micah does not go anywhere after all this, he is one of my favourite players at City, personally wish he got more game time, but that's just a me opinion and have now decided I really want WW inside info to be the crap that it appears to be.

Also I've thought about this and if I got inside info on something like this, it would stay with me, what would I stand to gain by posting it on this or any other website?, cos as we all know these things may be told to you in all good faith, may even be correct at the time, but those that are directly involved change their minds or plans etc and it doesn't happen, then what good has your now inaccurate tip been?? surely its never actually done until the inks dry on the page???

Carstairs said:
Just read through the entire thread.

Far out, Man.

I for one will laugh my tits off if Richards does indeed go to Arsenal.

I think he has been linked but he won't go....

Where is the webmeister today?

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Carstairs said:

Far out, Man.

Either having a meeting with the Oldham Chairman for a "clear the air" talks or meeting up with his so called "ITK Mole" and giving a good old verbal lashing for giving him shit info. Then again his medication might finally have kicked in. ;)

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Carstairs said:

Far out, Man.

14smwba.jpg

YungJoshiiMcFc said:
As a student of psychology I can safely state that Worsely is a little strange. It's as if he is fixated on proving the opposite completely wrong. Whether or not he has inside information remains unknown.

He's a very angry person, but that anger could be stemmed from the fact that he does have ITK info. and is extremely pissed off with people shunning him aside. This type of behaviour makes him come across as a child. Literally 14-22 years of age I'm guessing. Especially with the egging on of Pudge and telling him to reply countless times.

Anyways, that's my analysis.

Transfer to another discipline because psychology isn't for you!!

Carstairs said:

Far out, Man.

This would indeed be the cherry on the cake as far as this thread is concerned. BOOM!

Do not want Micha gone for one second, but the fall out on here would be the best thing on here since May 13th 2012.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.