Micah richards

Status
Not open for further replies.
pride in battle said:
Caveman said:
Ducado said:
You know the rules if he is still here by the close of the window, you will be gone
That's harsh. There are posters who list in this part of the forum year after year with absolutely no facts whatsoever and they have never had the hammer.

Agree, think there's a bit of a witch hunt going on that's escalated... The lad has said Micah is going.... fine he's posting what he has heard...if he's wrong he will get pelters but this thread has plunged into schoolgirl rantings, mods pull threads a lot minor than this, this should have been pulled as it's embarrassing...Ric please take note....

It certainly wasn`t a witch hunt,but when someone constantly doesn`t listen to what`s being explained to them,carries on telling a few more porkies to try and get out of a corner,then who`s fault does that lie with ?

worsleyweb said:
Did I spell the cheque team correctly??

Not sure, Ferran Soriano probably signs the cheques but Txiki Begiristain, probably says who to make them payable too. Ferran is fairly easy to spell but Txiki considerably less so for an Anglophonic non Basque speaker, particularly as his full name is apparently Aitor Begiristain Mujika.

Cityfan said:
worsleyweb said:
Did I spell the cheque team correctly??

Not sure, Ferran Soriano probably signs the cheques but Txiki Begiristain, probably says who to make them payable too. Ferran is fairly easy to spell but Txiki considerably less so for an Anglophonic non Basque speaker, particularly as his full name is apparently Aitor Begiristain Mujika.

Or if Trigger ever met him it would still be "alright Dave ?"

worsleyweb said:
pudge said:
worsleyweb said:
Evening everyone.

Especially my friends pudge, okie cookie and theo - not forgetting ducado, fantasy island and bring back Swales. I have thoroughly enjoyed the last few days on here.

No news today. Not seen my source.

I have still not sussed out screen shot etc! As I said pellegrini on 22nd of feb.

No point me going round in circles tonight as

A) I am going to the gym
B) pudge will just say I answered that on page 8,9 or 10.
You wouldn't read it anyway

No your right pudge!!
What about his left?

pmsl. I applaud everyone who has posted on this thread. Made what would otherwise be a dull morning at work very entertaining.

Simply amazing!
tumblr_mpz3chpRqT1sytgpro1_400.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.