Micah richards

Status
Not open for further replies.
foetus said:
pmsl. I applaud everyone who has posted on this thread. Made what would otherwise be a dull morning at work very entertaining.

Simply amazing!
tumblr_mpz3chpRqT1sytgpro1_400.gif
tumblr_lsvjyqbsS61r1ssano1_500.gif

pudge said:
foetus said:
pmsl. I applaud everyone who has posted on this thread. Made what would otherwise be a dull morning at work very entertaining.

Simply amazing!

Alright ,alright don`t fucking milk it !!! ;)<br /><br />-- Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:06 am --<br /><br />
foetus said:
oakiecokie said:
I thank you.

No, thank you Oat Cookie ;)

You too Pudge and Theo (and many more)

I`m now fucking worried !!!! Only one soft twat calls me that ...

oakiecokie said:
pudge said:
foetus said:

Simply amazing!

Alright ,alright don`t fucking milk it !!! ;)
You'd take a bow too if you weren't worried about breaking that plastic hip of yours

pudge said:
oakiecokie said:
pudge said:

You'd take a bow too if you weren't worried about breaking that plastic hip of yours

You`re now taking the piss ! Who the fuck do you think you are WW ??? Honestly mate I`m waiting to go back to the consultant as sometime in the next 12 months it looks as though I`ve got to have a hip replacement done.WW `s lent you that fucking crystal ball hasn`t he ???

oakiecokie said:
pudge said:
oakiecokie said:

You`re now taking the piss ! Who the fuck do you think you are WW ??? Honestly mate I`m waiting to go back to the consultant as sometime in the next 12 months it looks as though I`ve got to have a hip replacement done.WW `s lent you that fucking crystal ball hasn`t he ???
Haha, sorry to hear that mate

Maybe that crystal ball of his does have some ITK power to it.

Either that or your just an old git ;)

pudge said:
oakiecokie said:
pudge said:

Haha, sorry to hear that mate

Maybe that crystal ball of his does have some ITK power to it.

Either that or your just an old git ;)

Definitely the latter. Will be sampling a few after the game in Mary D`s on Saturday,so this time I`d better look after me walking sticks and glasses,after the last episode.

Re: Micah richardscvgvcvvvv

Cityfan said:
worsleyweb said:
Did I spell the cheque team correctly??

Not sure, Ferran Soriano probably signs the cheques but Txiki Begiristain, probably says who to make them payable too. Ferran is fairly easy to spell but Txiki considerably less so for an Anglophonic non Basque speaker, particularly as his full name is apparently Aitor Begiristain Mujika.

Just WOW, what a thread. Got 100 cans of red bull lined up to keep me going till the window closes, SSN on constant loop. Can't wait for Morrison and some kid from Russia to sign, oh and Micah to go to the gooners.

any one read page 6 of the daily mirror sport section today and also a little snippet in the mirror?

just saying,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.