Micah richards

Status
Not open for further replies.
worsleyweb said:
any one read page 6 of the daily mirror sport section today and also a little snippet in the mirror?

just saying,

I have read the Daily Mirror sport section and there is nothing mentiong Richards to Arsenal. Also, while Arsenal may very well hold an interest in him, that does not indicate any willingness on the players part or the clubs part to see him leave.

worsleyweb said:
any one read page 6 of the daily mirror sport section today and also a little snippet in the mirror?

just saying,

I'm just glad it's finally official and we can move on.

Winger has just said we might have a surprise for you tomorrow.

worsleyweb said:
Winger has just said we might have a surprise for you tomorrow.
Cover.jpg

Referencing the Mirror to support any argument should justify a hammer by itself !

I'd be surprised and annoyed if Micah is sold as he's in the argument for being the most complete RB in the league (yeh I know he's injured too often), he also offers quality cover for Vinny - a fit Micah against Cardiff would never have got caught out like Garcia in the first half and would have been a big help on those corners.

Considering that we have nobody to replace Zabba at the moment while L'Arse have two senior rightbacks on their books makes the move completely nonsensical too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.