Micah Richards

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Personally think it is time for him to be moved on.
Always comes across as the club clown.Only interested in fucking around on camera.

Not for that reason but on very rare occasions that we can get a full season out of the player.

Ray78 said:
Always comes across as the club clown.Only interested in fucking around on camera.

Not for that reason but on very rare occasions that get a full season out of the player.

Bit like Vinny. (Tin hat donned)

Ray78 said:

Not for that reason but on very rare occasions that we get a full season out of the player.

Maybe.

Ray78 said:
Ray78 said:
Not for that reason but on very rare occasions that we get a full season out of the player.

Maybe.

I think we can put the comparison to bed re Richards and VK however mate.
The importance of VK and hos presence has been crystal clear recently away from home.

Ray78 said:

Maybe.

I think we can put the comparison to bed re Richards and VK however mate.
The importance of VK and hos presence has been crystal clear recently away from home.
w

why do we keep Richards hes like a relic of the past and should move on in Jan before he's crocked again for 12 months

No problem with his cheery disposition off the field. Enjoys life and why not. Most telling thing for me is that when the Sunderland goal went in he was AWOL. Loves getting forward trouble is, this is at the expense of his defending which should always come first.

Swap him for Clyne at Southampton.

I love Micah being at the club, but it's possibly for sentimental reasons. He suffered with injuries most of last season and has been far from his best form when given the chance this season. What's more noticeable for me is the influence Mancini had on him. Mancini stood for no shit from him and wasn't scared to let him know what he thought of him in private or in public and just like Nasri some players react better to the stick rather than the carrott.

All said and done, the thing that utterly fucks me off about Micah is this obsession he's got for playing for England!! He needs to nail his place down and start playing for us first before he starts thinking about England. He may be in his mid 20's now, but he's still got a lot to learn and a lot of growing up to do. The way he's going, before too long he's going to end up where he started........... Back at Oldham!

stan bowles said:
No problem with his cheery disposition off the field. Enjoys life and why not. Most telling thing for me is that when the Sunderland goal went in he was AWOL. Loves getting forward trouble is, this is at the expense of his defending which should always come first.

Swap him for Clyne at Southampton.

Watch the goal again, Richards is tracking Johnson who'd dropped deep. Milner had already slotted into the RB position, it looked very much like a pre-planned tactic to me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.