Micah Richards

LoveCity said:
Ray78 said:
I wouldn't be surprised if he is sold at the end of the season.

Apparently he has been quite close to a new deal. I wonder if they will reconsider. Can being English + academy really be enough to earn you a monster money deal when your injury record is woeful and your ability to play for an elite level club is questionable? Then again, he had that period in the title-winning season where he looked great, but that was a travesty of a performance today where he played like an undisciplined 12-year-old.

As you have mentioned with his injury record and the old cliché goes there is no sentiment in Football imo.

Fucking hell, everyone's being a bit harsh aren't they? It's the first bad game he's had that I can remember.

At his best he can be the difference in matches like todays. We miss his dynamic runs, he scares the shit out of defenders.

surprised this has gone unnoticed.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8ff_V5yIR8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8ff_V5yIR8</a>

Not only is it a twat of a thing to do, Micah would have to be the least convincing cheat in the league. I don't think I've seen one of his dives that looks remotely like he'd been fouled.

Think people are being harsh on him for his game though. He's barely played in the last two years.

I think he dived to get clear of the tackle rather than to dupe the ref. It's not like he asked for anything!

A classic case for one-to-one tuition. Let the coaching staff earn their corn. All the problems mentioned above are possible to coach out.

He should also be told in no uncertain terms "no diving". We're not MUFC, we're not managed by forked-tongue Moyes and we don't subscribe to cheating.

I think he was just trying to get clear of the tackle, he didn't swing round with his arms in the air crying bloody murder. The guy must think every slight bit of contact is going to put him out for 3 months.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.