Micah Richards

RabidCity said:
make or break.......

I can't see him displacing Zabaleta, which is a shame as he's English and a true Man City player.

I doubt he will step up and impress, so he will probably leave next summer.

damn, I was going to recommend these:

foto_auto02.jpg

br62 said:
black mamba said:
Couldn't agree more .......

both Richards and Kompany have have far too many injuries , they know it , we know it !

At 25 and 27 years old respectively , both are relatively young men , and both players really need to make their mark now on a 'consistent basis' , not the odd short spell of games ........
Putting Kompany and Richards in the same boat is absolutely ridiculous.....and your comment implying that Kompany has not yet ''made his mark '' is mind boggling.

Also, over the past three seasons Richards has made only 18, 29 and 7 (total of 54) appearances whereas Kompany has made 37, 31 and 24 (total of 92) appearances......there is no comparison to be made over their contributions in recent seasons..... we know it and you should know it!!!!!.

Its interesting to note. When they both made more appearances we won shit

BoyBlue_1985 said:
br62 said:
black mamba said:

both Richards and Kompany have have far too many injuries , they know it , we know it !

At 25 and 27 years old respectively , both are relatively young men , and both players really need to make their mark now on a 'consistent basis' , not the odd short spell of games ........
Putting Kompany and Richards in the same boat is absolutely ridiculous.....and your comment implying that Kompany has not yet ''made his mark '' is mind boggling.

Also, over the past three seasons Richards has made only 18, 29 and 7 (total of 54) appearances whereas Kompany has made 37, 31 and 24 (total of 92) appearances......there is no comparison to be made over their contributions in recent seasons..... we know it and you should know it!!!!!.

What are you talking about?????.

In 2011/12 (our title winning season) Kompany made 31 and Richards made 29 appearances.

I'm starting to doubt whether he'll ever truly reach his potential as he seems to spend more time injured than playing. He is brilliant but the kid needs to start doing yoga or something his injury record is ridiculous.

Then again our rb situation looks a lot better than our lbs.

br62 said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
br62 said:

In 2011/12 (our title winning season) Kompany made 31 and Richards made 29 appearances.

Yes I know that what I said. Oh hold on the terminology is throwing you. By winning shit I mean we won stuff

br62 said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
br62 said:

I think by won shit he actually means won something, rather than won nothing.

br62 said:
black mamba said:

Tbh I didn't know why kompany was mentioned here :s

RabidCity said:
make or break.......

I can't see him displacing Zabaleta, which is a shame as he's English and a true Man City player.

But Zaba is a true City player too.

Zabbasbeard said:
RabidCity said:
make or break.......

But Zaba is a true City player too.

and what a part he played in them last 6 games in that title winning season, he virtually had Young spewing in the Vincent Boom derby, scoring in qpr game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.