Micah To Spurs?

C_T_I_D said:
In the words of Whiskey Nose: "I wouldn't sell them a virus".

Although I understand what you mean, and by no way have I forgotton 1981, but carry on with this kind of abuse and Spursmad might take umbridge and stop posting us with transfer updates.

Eggsy said:
C_T_I_D said:
In the words of Whiskey Nose: "I wouldn't sell them a virus".

Although I understand what you mean, and by no way have I forgotton 1981, but carry on with this kind of abuse and Spursmad might take umbridge and stop posting us with transfer updates.

Abit serious arent you lighten up Im sure Spursmad would laugh at this comment just as it was intended

Sky Blue said:
Bluestones is a red bastard, read his post history.

He's not subtle either! Plenty of previous post evidence to ban the rag cnut.

Richards will be awesome,selling him would be crazy.

Wrighty Wrexham said:
Eggsy said:

Abit serious arent you lighten up Im sure Spursmad would laugh at this comment just as it was intended

As you say lighten up, I too was joking.

lionheart said:
They are reporting this in our local English speaking rag here in Dubai but hopefully its just more garbage. Incidentally there have also been several letters published on the subject of City being "adopted" by the UAE as their local team, for want of a better phrase. The majority of letters are from Rag supporters. Needless to say, mine was written in suitable terms, spelling out how much Utd are in decline and the Blues in the ascendancy. In today's edition, they even ran a poll. 30% said City would be a success next season, 70% said not. C'est la vie.

and when they come out to the UAE in November to play the friendly I'll bet you that 90% of that 70% want tickets lol ;o)

Bluestones said:
Hopefully this deal will go through.

duh8ck.gif

Oh dear.
Why would you want to sell a 20 year old prospect who has featured for England?

It makes no sense what so ever.

I am embarrassed for you!
icon_redface.gif

Richards, SWP, Ireland or Nedum should NEVER be sold.

They are worth 10 Adebayors as they are the link to the old (shit) City who we all used to know and love. The fact that they have some through and survived with the superstars is something which the Academy and fans can be ultra proud of.

Sturridge should be one of this band, but you cannot account for kids being hateful little brats.

There is a light that never goes out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.