Micah Twitter Post

Spoke to Micha`s dad early on last season as we were going into Etihad stadium AKA Eastlands. Lincoln said the best thing that happened to him was getting dropped as it made him change his attitude.
Have always thought he would mature into the best right back in the country and probably the world. people forget how young he still is and will only improve. The newspapers will always look to make a story where there isnt one.
Just watch him go this season, I dont think he will play for England while Capello is there which in many ways is better for us.

He's definitely matured and playing very well and appears to be a huge personality within the squad but I have a soft spot for Zaba as does Mancini. Not sure if Micah will start every game this year tbh

Quinninho said:
He's definitely matured and playing very well and appears to be a huge personality within the squad but I have a soft spot for Zaba as does Mancini. Not sure if Micah will start every game this year tbh
No one will. Not even Hart.

stonerblue said:
MadchesterCity said:
Great to see a thread commenting on his brilliance rather than the nim wits we have had on here posting anti Michan guff previously

And there were plenty of them not too long ago as well

Agreed, didn't want to be childish and bump the threads but he was given loads of unwarrented stick

MadchesterCity said:
stonerblue said:
MadchesterCity said:
Great to see a thread commenting on his brilliance rather than the nim wits we have had on here posting anti Michan guff previously

And there were plenty of them not too long ago as well

Agreed, didn't want to be childish and bump the threads but he was given loads of unwarrented stick

Quite happily see them bumped myself. Some of the shit he was given was ridiculous

HellasLEAF said:
Is he as nailed on now into that right back spot as say, Kompany or will Zab spell him quite a bit this season....

Id expect Zabba to come on for him in a few games. He does tend to go off sometimes with injuries the likes of Zabba would shake off. No disrespect to Micah intended, few are cut from Zabba's cloth. I feel he may of made an injury worse in the past by playing on and subconsciously doesn't want to do it again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.