Micah Twitter Post

He's a fantastic talent and seems like a good guy. The reason Boateng never got the chance to shine is because this lad was supreme last season!

jjeangi said:
@OfficialMR2
Micah Richards
I love my team! Mcfc has become a family! With the fans backing us, the sky is the limit! I promise to give 110% this season!

talkativesprout said:
HellasLEAF said:
Is he as nailed on now into that right back spot as say, Kompany or will Zab spell him quite a bit this season....

Id expect Zabba to come on for him in a few games. He does tend to go off sometimes with injuries the likes of Zabba would shake off. No disrespect to Micah intended, few are cut from Zabba's cloth. I feel he may of made an injury worse in the past by playing on and subconsciously doesn't want to do it again.

There was that derby game when he was obviously injured but refused to stay down and saw the game out but was injured for quite a while after that

Best right back in the country ! Potentially the world, in the future...
Capello clearly has something against him...

Id like to see a few more goals like the last minute header v Villa in the FA Cup from Micah! Quality...
Seems like a great character in the dressing room also

Micah's develpoment under Mancini has been one of my highlights of last season, & i'll be the first to say he'll be future captain (after kompany's reign finishes)

What's not to love.

Blue man chu said:
Micah's develpoment under Mancini has been one of my highlights of last season, & i'll be the first to say he'll be future captain (after kompany's reign finishes)

What's not to love.

Well Mancini did tell him when he took over that if he listened to him, took on board what he said and concentrated on his football he would make him into one of the best right backs in the world....Bobby knows his stuff!

Unlike many professional footballers he's clever enough to know that he can improve his game by listening to the manager/coaches/senior pros.

Now he has grasped this, he can go far. The sky is the limit for him.

He has really come back from the brink under Mancini, improved as a player massively and seems to have sorted out his attitude. I hope he is kept well away from the England squad, its probably being involved with all the flash wankers in there that set him off course on the first place, and in reality I genuinely hate our national team. How people can support a team with fucking Rooney and camelgob playing for them is beyond my understanding.

It's not necessarily Micah vs Zaba. Zaba is more versatile and he's our utility man, he can cover at left back or midfield and Micah can't. I can see Micah getting a few cup games at central defence to gel the team for different injury cover situations but primarily Micah's got the right back spot at the moment and he's making it his own.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.