micah v corluka.

gio's side step said:
the goats backside said:
For what i know i think Micah is getting better, lets not scapegoat him

Getting better in what sense? Maintaining consistency at having severe 'lapses in concentration' which will cost us important points? Completely agree.

It's not about making people scapegoats. It's about raising issues about players, good and bad when necessary. I would argue Tevez has been no better than Richards this season so far. So I certainly don't buy into the fashion of 'slagging off particular players at particular times'. However, the loyalists (I refer to those who cant say anything relatively critical about City for fear it will undermine their very existence and logic of allegiance and who back Richards merely because he was a local youth team player) need to argue the case, that he is good enough to play at the top level (CL football which we hope to obtain). He isnt. And never will be. The Sunderland example, is not making him a scapegoat. It's a case of, 'oh yea, Richards is playing today'

As i said Micah is getting better, rightly so he has been critisized in the past but i think he has addressed his problems, off field to, 12 months ago he couldnt run or jump so that side of his game is back, he has made some great challenges this season whereas last season he would have switched off resulting in a goal, as i said he is getting better

Richards.

can bring so much more.. he just hasn't reached his best yet..

even though he really irritates me with his messy tackles.

Charlies so far ahead it's scary how backwards Micahs gone, Zab would be Right Back for me

Corluka but I've seen him have some right 'mares for Spurs too since he went there.

Boateng over either by a country mile, and right-back's not even his first position.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.