Micah..

I thought he did ok today. made a few mistakes but so did Lescott, yaya, Big Pat and Milner's passing was off the boil today.
But Lets all blame Micah.

Get off his back give him some support and lets see what happens.

DaveH said:
I thought he did ok today. made a few mistakes but so did Lescott, yaya, Big Pat and Milner's passing was off the boil today.
But Lets all blame Micah.

Get off his back give him some support and lets see what happens.

He's been in the first team for 4 years, he's had all the support in the world, he doesn't deserve anymore, I just hope he enjoys the bench

Micah was alright from what i saw (2nd half), just one occasion where he got caught up the pitch and did his slo-mo jog back whilst they exploited an overlap and Kalinic made Hart make a good save.

Yep, all Micah's fault again. Just watch Football First later, and you'll find that he gave the ball away five minutes before Blackburn scored, thus setting into motion a change of events that led indirectly to Joe Hart having a brain storm and turning into Bruce Grobbalaar. Bloody Micah Richards.

hgblue said:
Yep, all Micah's fault again. Just watch Football First later, and you'll find that he gave the ball away five minutes before Blackburn scored, thus setting into motion a change of events that led indirectly to Joe Hart having a brain storm and turning into Bruce Grobbalaar. Bloody Micah Richards.

Ha, Micah Richards is killing City.

I think he has done OK, but I am looking forward to seeing both Boateng and Kolarov in the side, they both look like natural attacking full backs unlike Micah and definitely unlike Lescott.

There is a light said:
Ha, Micah Richards is killing City.

I think he has done OK, but I am looking forward to seeing both Boateng and Kolarov in the side, they both look like natural attacking full backs unlike Micah and definitely unlike Lescott.

I think you're in for a big surprise; Boateng is a centre back.

Get off his back, he puts all his effort in and is used as a scapegoat for city fans! He's been much better this season and constand abuse off his own fans for nothing really wont get him anywhere!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.