Micah..

Lescott makes Micah look like Messi with the ball at his feet.

He won almost all his ariel challenges, surprised himself with a decent, if flukey cross and generally ensures we keep posession with his simple and limited pass range.

He was good today, positional sense aside.

hgblue said:
Yep, all Micah's fault again. Just watch Football First later, and you'll find that he gave the ball away five minutes before Blackburn scored, thus setting into motion a change of events that led indirectly to Joe Hart having a brain storm and turning into Bruce Grobbalaar. Bloody Micah Richards.

haha

He's a decent player Richards but I don't think he's agile enough to be a right back. If he moves on to another club at some point I think he'll go back to playing at centre back.

Anyone notice that he turns his back on a cross in case he gets hurt? Pathetic.

bluebannana said:
shut up you prick get behind the player if this is what its going to be like every game just cos one player played bad then ill give up going what happens if tevez plays bad will he hav to then go

get behind the player

Oh dear, more of this "get behing the player bollox". Ok I'm a prick too, happy to admit it, The King of Bling is the iffyest .People like you would be saying 'get behind Titus fooking Bramble.
Micah is Ok but not good enough and still can't trap a bag of cement (imho) - witness the flying seal against the mighty Mackems........thick as shit.

This will be his defining season, we will see if he can step up to the plate.

I know a few people who played with him at Farsley when he was a bit younger, and they're as baffled as me as to how he's a Premier League footballer, without actually having any footballing ability whatsoever.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.