Micah

pedigreeblue

I feel a bit for Micah, he had a fantastic season, has really matured and seems a great character to have around the dressing room. He probably more than any of them wishes he had played on Sunday. Its a shame he couldnt get on, then again the result may have gone differently. I hope he realises how much he is appreciated by us all.

To add to this he has been neglected by the new England manager, fek knows what he has to do to make that spot his own.

Im sure the lad is buzzing with winning his medal but must also be feeling slightly deflated, hope he enjoys his break and looks forward to another season.

(think im getting post match depression !)

Jones over him is a complete joke but I seriously doubt he feels deflated at all about not playing on Sunday. He was a MASSIVE part of the team that won the league and without him they never could have done it. Every point was massive so whether he was helping them win in late August or on Sunday his medal was well earned.

BlueTaylor91 said:
Jones over him as well whhhhaaaatttt

Jones isn't there fighting instead of Micah. He is there for cover in midfield cb and rb. Micah owns him at RB but jones is a squad player to cover somewhere if needed.

hermy101 said:
BlueTaylor91 said:

Jones isn't there fighting instead of Micah. He is there for cover in midfield cb and rb. Micah owns him at RB but jones is a squad player to cover somewhere if needed.

Hodgson said in his press conference it came down to Micah or Jones, as both could cover RB and CB, and he chose Jones.

JMCFC said:
hermy101 said:
BlueTaylor91 said:

Hodgson said in his press conference it came down to Micah or Jones, as both could cover RB and CB, and he chose Jones.

Oh, never mind me.

I really feel for the lad. He's had his best 18 months ever in his football career and has been a regular player and performer in the team that's just won the league, yet he doesn't even get a look in and isn't even on the back-up list should one of the first choice defenders get injured.

He's really upped his game under Mancini; powering up and down the flank, putting in dangerous crosses, but also he's stepped up defensively. I used to worry that he'd go down injured rather than chase back, but he's now the first one back into position. He went through a bad spell of form - as City did - in the transition from Sven to Hughes to Mancini, but when he settled he's been the best English right back in the league, arguably the best right back in the league overall.

For a while he was the defender with the most assists. He ran riot at Old Trafford. And this nonsense about Mancini not trusting him in the final run in is garbage; he was injured when we started our final six (unbeaten) games and Mancini went unchanged, which, unfortunately, left Micah on the bench. He did, however, come on in those games at vital times, so it's obviously nothing to do with Mancini's trust.

It's ridiculous that he's not on the plane and he must be wondering what he's got to do to represent his country.

Just seen it on sky. A choice between Jones and Richards. I chose Jones he said. Not cut out for this England managers lark are you Roy!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.