Michael Barrymore documentary

Not sure that's right mate. Essex Police have had several good goes at him down the years over this
The problem seems to stem from the failure to preserve what was in fact a crime scene due to the presumption that it was an accident /drowning. This allowed a couple of objects which may have been rammed up the victim to get "lost".

Detectives investigating the death of a man whose body was found in entertainer Michael Barrymore's pool say they have new information about the case after a renewed appeal last week.

Stuart Lubbock, 31, was found dead at Barrymore's home in Roydon, Essex, on 31 March 2001, having suffered serious sexual injuries.

Police offered a £20,000 reward for information leading to a conviction.

They are now following up several calls, as the Mirror reported.

As they relaunched the appeal, Det Ch Insp Stephen Jennings said: "I believe that [Stuart] was raped and murdered that night.

"One or more of those party-goers are responsible for that serious sexual assault on Stuart Lubbock."

The new senior investigating officer said three people previously arrested, including Barrymore, had not been "completely eliminated".
My dad's Christian name was Roydon. He's not a suspect though, due partly to the fact that he pre-deceased Lubbock. He also never visited Roydon. He was so named because on the day he was born (101 years ago tomorrow) his father had a fight with a man named Roydon. Sorry to digress.

I know when he put mustard in
his arse and his partner shoved it in he heard, wuw wuw wuw that’s a hot spot

For the older generation:)

See a 50 year old man has been arrested in the Lubbock case. Same age as Barrymores partner at the time, Jonathan Kenny. Hopefully the blokes family get some justice
If it is Barrymore's partner I would say that it's incredibly unlikely that Barrymore didn't know at least some detail of what happened, if not played an active role himself.

It's all a bit strange.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.