michael gomez

Pigeonho said:
I was about to put, 'what the fuck have they made a film about him for?'. Then I watched the trailer. That looks alright that. Like the reference to Arnie's Gym. Wait for the DVD like, but looks decent.
seen him at failsworth footy centre last night.

Pigeonho said:
I was about to put, 'what the fuck have they made a film about him for?'. Then I watched the trailer. That looks alright that. Like the reference to Arnie's Gym. Wait for the DVD like, but looks decent.

He has lived the life of a hundred men already.

I will never forget his win against Alex Arthur. On balance, my favourite fight ever.

EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
Pigeonho said:
seen him at failsworth footy centre last night.

His daughter plays for Failsworth Dynamos girls team with my little girl.

m27 said:
Pigeonho said:

I will never forget his win against Alex Arthur. On balance, my favourite fight ever.

I agree mate - that fight was one all out war, absolutely epic.

m27 said:
Pigeonho said:

Never really took much notice of his fights to be honest. I live in New Moston so concentrated more on Farnell and now Crolla, Gomez lives/lived in Moston and whilst there's not much difference geographically, the boozers you go in and people you know obviously determine who you follow more. Farnell lives on our street too, or at least he used too. Crolla lives opposite my folks, nice lad. Hope he makes it.
Looking at this trailer, it certainly looks like Gomez has lead a colourful life! Whens the film out? Just 'IMDBd' it, but nothing on there.

Pigeonho said:
m27 said:

Never really took much notice of his fights to be honest. I live in New Moston so concentrated more on Farnell and now Crolla, Gomez lives/lived in Moston and whilst there's not much difference geographically, the boozers you go in and people you know obviously determine who you follow more. Farnell lives on our street too, or at least he used too. Crolla lives opposite my folks, nice lad. Hope he makes it.
Looking at this trailer, it certainly looks like Gomez has lead a colourful life! Whens the film out? Just 'IMDBd' it, but nothing on there.
never rated farnell overated imo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.