Michael Jackson R.I.P [merged]

Bigga said:
der-bomber said:
Kinky by name said:
neither was fucking mentally stable

Who ,stony and Bigga....?....yeah, we already knew that.....

Come, come now, fellow!!

Have you actually READ the ridiculous postings of Stony's?? Trying to defend a type under aged rape against an unproven case?!!

Rape?

You're just playing by the letter of the law now and seeing only Black/White with no grey.

Immaculate Pasta said:
The difference is Stony probably liked Elvis, he didn't like Jackson, otherwise it is dumb as fuck to make a difference in sexual abuse. They both were in the wrong, the only difference is that one was mentally stable, the other wasn't.

didn't like either of them, thanks for your input though.

Bluemoon115 said:
At the end of the day, we (in the words of Raffa) we have to deal with facts.

Jacko was thrust into the spotlight at a very young age.
Jacko was percieved as a bit of a weirdo.
Newspapers sensationalise things to sell papers.
People who actually knew Jacko trusted him with their kids.
Money grabbing bastards will do whatever it takes to make some easy money.

How are these facts???!!!!

stony said:
Bigga said:
Oh, I'm sorry...

Let's see...

Your point was that Elvis saw beyond the mere fledgling years of a 14 year old to see the 'woman' inside and, therefore had to marry her. How many teachers/ married partners/ responsible adults have come out with that one and yet are still condemned??

I daresay, if you had a daughter that was 'pursued' by an older man citing your belief, would you accept his pursuit of her??

I believe I said I didn't agree with it, perhaps you missed that in your self righteous little rant.

I was pointing out the difference (I've put in bold so you don't miss it)in what Elvis did and what Jackson did.

PMSL!!

Again, for stupid me... What's the difference of minor rape' again?

Was it marriage...?

Bluemoon115 said:
At the end of the day, we (in the words of Raffa) we have to deal with facts.

Jacko was thrust into the spotlight at a very young age.
Jacko was found not guilty.
Jacko was percieved as a bit of a weirdo.
Newspapers sensationalise things to sell papers.
People who actually knew Jacko trusted him with their kids.
Money grabbing bastards will do whatever it takes to make some easy money.
Elvis died while having a shit.

I think the shit was post mortem

TheMightyQuinn said:
Bigga said:
der-bomber said:
Kinky by name said:

Come, come now, fellow!!

Have you actually READ the ridiculous postings of Stony's?? Trying to defend a type under aged rape against an unproven case?!!

Rape?

You're just playing by the letter of the law now and seeing only Black/White with no grey.

Here's me thinking the Law was all we had to live by...

Viva La Revolution!!

Bigga said:
der-bomber said:
Kinky by name said:

Come, come now, fellow!!

Just a jolly jape, a throw away oneliner, l enjoyed the debate, can't let a quoting opportunity like that go unused, though...

Bigga said:
der-bomber said:
Kinky by name said:

Come, come now, fellow!!

Ridiculous ? pmfsl, you're the one who insinuated that the only reason Jackson was tried and Elvis not was because he was black. How fucking ridiculous was that ?

It isn't a race issue, several high profile musicians have been found guilty of numerous sexual offences (R Kelly, Chuck Berry, Rick James) yet little was made of that in relation to MJ.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.