Michael Jackson R.I.P [merged]

ElanJo said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Bigga said:
Here's me thinking the Law was all we had to live by...

Viva La Revolution!!

The law? I have little respect for it and break it if it suits me albeit in minor ways. There's always a grey area and whilst my drug use, downloading, whatever is hardly on a par with the crimes of Ian Brady it still renders us both 'criminal'.

No doubt ;)

I'm a bad motherfucker, what can I say? ;)

Bigga said:
Still, it's nice to know there's a HUGE fooking hole in your 'difference' argument, which you cannot even BEGIN to explain!!

I already explained the difference, just because you disagree with it doesn't make it less valid.

TheMightyQuinn said:
Bigga said:
Here's me thinking the Law was all we had to live by...

Viva La Revolution!!

The law? I have little respect for it and break it if it suits me albeit in minor ways. There's always a grey area and whilst my drug use, downloading, whatever is hardly on a par with the crimes of Ian Brady it still renders us both 'criminal'.

So, wait a minute...

Are you saying that because I stole sweet when i was 7 and Brady murdered kids, we are the same?

So, in effect, you agree with me that there's NO difference in sexual abuse regarding the 'Lolita Effect' and alleged 'abuse' within a Jackson-type situation?!!

At last, we got there!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.