Michael Jackson R.I.P [merged]

dannybcity said:
Bluemoon115 said:
At the end of the day, we (in the words of Raffa) we have to deal with facts.

Jacko was thrust into the spotlight at a very young age.
Jacko was percieved as a bit of a weirdo.
Newspapers sensationalise things to sell papers.
People who actually knew Jacko trusted him with their kids.
Money grabbing bastards will do whatever it takes to make some easy money.

How are these facts???!!!!

Jacko was thrust into the spotlight at a very young age. - No explanation needed, unless you don't think 5 is a young age?

Jacko was percieved as a bit of a weirdo. - The one glove, monkey best friend etc

Newspapers sensationalise things to sell papers. - Does this really need explanation?

People who actually knew Jacko trusted him with their kids - He didn't just steal kids off the street, people allowed him to spend time with their children

Money grabbing bastards will do whatever it takes to make some easy money. - Money grabbing bastards will because they are money grabbing bastards.

Bigga said:
Here's me thinking the Law was all we had to live by...

Viva La Revolution!!

The law? I have little respect for it and break it if it suits me albeit in minor ways. There's always a grey area and whilst my drug use, downloading, whatever is hardly on a par with the crimes of Ian Brady it still renders us both 'criminal'.

stony said:
Bigga said:
der-bomber said:
Kinky by name said:
neither was fucking mentally stable

Who ,stony and Bigga....?....yeah, we already knew that.....

Come, come now, fellow!!

Have you actually READ the ridiculous postings of Stony's?? Trying to defend a type under aged rape against an unproven case?!!

Ridiculous ? pmfsl, you're the one who insinuated that the only reason Jackson was tried and Elvis not was because he was black. How fucking ridiculous was that ?

Could Elvis have gone on trial? Should he have gone on trial?

Moreover, should Wyman have gone on trial? If the answer is 'yes', why didn't he/ they?? And how long did the 'press hounding' last??

And, if you read the post you're referring to, I was agreeing the possibility of the poster's statement. It wasn't actually my own, yet you overlooked that. didn't you...??

I mean, where's the fun in not starting a row with me?

Still, it's nice to know there's a HUGE fooking hole in your 'difference' argument, which you cannot even BEGIN to explain!!

TheMightyQuinn said:
Bigga said:
Here's me thinking the Law was all we had to live by...

Viva La Revolution!!

The law? I have little respect for it and break it if it suits me albeit in minor ways. There's always a grey area and whilst my drug use, downloading, whatever is hardly on a par with the crimes of Ian Brady it still renders us both 'criminal'.

No doubt ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.