Michael Jackson

He's not happy lol

tumblrlec9ha38gn1qcop9y.gif

Maybe it's just an age thing but, IMO, he was just another pop musician that meant fuck all to me. His music was absolute shite, and he was as queer as a three dollar bill. Although I did like it when his nose rotted off his face.

Sums up America that fella.
He wanks a boy off in his bed and the parents drop the charges for a load of cash.
I reckon he fiddled with the boy out of "home alone" as well.

When he was a black boy, he was brilliant.
When he became a white girl, he was shit.

About the paedo stuff, nobody really knows except himself and the kids he had knocking around his mansion. I think the fact he was not allowed to have a childhood himself meant he had developed an unhealthy obsession with it, at the very least.
You don't have to be a shrink to work out that most abusers, if that is what he was, were abused in some way themselves as children. Not in any way an excuse, but a partial explanation.

He wasn't murdered — like many US superstars he had load of 'Dr Feelgoods' and enablers on tap who would prescribe him anything he wanted for the right bung. His army of parasitic hangers-on would insist 'the man' got what he wanted, whether it was endangering his health or not, or else a new doctor would be found.
Murray was unlucky in that Jacko OD'd on one of his prescriptions, rather than someone else's.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.