Michael Jackson

The greatest entertainer ever imo. Still inspiring top artists today. His dancing was out of this world. smooth criminal is still my fave video ever.

He genuinely did have the skin condition vitiligo. there are pics to prove this and im sure it was on the coroners report when he died. he bleached his skin in an attempt to even it out.

as a young man he had no confidence due to acne, was teased about it by his bro's and dad. im guessing this is the reason for the botched surgeries.

the kiddie fiddling stuff..... i dont know really. i guess no one ever will for sure. the first one in 93 (i think) he was badly advised by lawyers to settle out of court when he wanted to fight it. This clearly looked awful in the public eye. start of his downfall i think. Even if he was completely innocent the twat didnt exactly help himself in the years after!

I had tickets for his comeback show and the selfish bastard went and died!

How come he never had little girls 'sleeping' in his bed? Personally, for me, although a great dancer, and showman, he was never much of a singer; even in the Jackson 5 his voice was weedy and tremulous. The 'Thriller' video was groundbreaking however and his worldwide attraction rocketed after this, but a black man trying to be white, for reasons known only to him, was always going to be labelled a fruitcake.

Didn't McCauley Culkin refuse to give evidence at his trial?

On that note you dont hear much of Mr Culkin anymore or in fact for the last 15 years or so........

Why when he had his own kids was he still having random kids round his house is a mystery to me. Wonder when they grow up if anything will come out???

I just cant see him ever doing the deed myself and all the cospiracy over the mother to his children leaves lots to dwell on.

All that aside the man could dance. I still marvel at his videos.

MikeBlue said:
Watched "This is it" last night and reminded me what a performer the guy really was. Just thought it would be a good topic to discuss and hear others opinions on.....

1) Why he claimed to never had any surgery (LOL)

2) What do people think about all the child allegations and do you believe he was stitched up or as rife as Gary Glitter

3) His death. Who is really to blame, do you think he was murdered?

4) Why was he such a strange character in general?

5) His children........are they really his do you think?

5) Anything else anyone would like to add to the discussion as I'm sure there are lots of other interesting topics involving him.
He claimed he had two ops, one on his nose and the second was a dimple on his chin. I think what he meant was that are the two parts he had done rather than just two ops.

I think he was innocent but a lot of intelligent people have no common sense. He was also very powerful through money and fame and his ego would just not listen to anyone's criticism.

I do believe he was bumped off by certain people in the music business. A lot of companies have become very rich since and his career had been over for over a decade.

Some people are just freak or unique. His upbringing didn't help.

I think they're definitely his kids. When they were younger it looked suspicious but now not so much.

Culkin did talk at his trial along with Wade Robson and other grown men who as children shared his bedroom. Girls also stayed in his room including Culkin's sister.

On him as a performer and pop artist/icon, there's never been anything like him plus he has kicked down many barriers for black artists.

Yeah............ I loved him but I'm also kind of glad he's gone somewhere better.

MikeBlue said:

On that note you dont hear much of Mr Culkin anymore or in fact for the last 15 years or so........

Why when he had his own kids was he still having random kids round his house is a mystery to me. Wonder when they grow up if anything will come out???

I just cant see him ever doing the deed myself and all the cospiracy over the mother to his children leaves lots to dwell on.

Until recently he was banging Mila Kunis,which makes him ok in my books

MATCITY said:
MikeBlue said:

Until recently he was banging Mila Kunis,which makes him ok in my books

Pictures.........

Seriously though why does he never do any films anymore?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.