I watched the court case where Robson denied being abused. Its not hard to fathom why someone would deny this at the time, whether it was the threat of being sued, promised to be looked after, safety in numbers, his career on the line, his reputation and so on. People deny sexual allegations like this all the time. But come on, he's not the only one pointing the finger.

Erm what? It’s nothing like the moon landings in that there’s empirical proof of them.

The point I am making is that even with empirical proof people still believe it didn't happen and even still believe the earth is flat, there will always be a residue of doubt and those willing to argue against pure hard facts.

The point I am making is that even with empirical proof people still believe it didn't happen and even still believe the earth is flat, there will always be a residue of doubt and those willing to argue against pure hard facts.
Ah I get you. Cheers

Unless there is a video of Jackson doing what people think he did, this is, and will remain, a merry-go-round full of accusations and money.

Jackson was, by all social norms, weird! No one can debate that. However, as in his death, his life will always be open to interpretation and innuendo.

The fact that a child superstar (like a Jackson himself) says nothing happened TO HIM, tells me nothing! Hell, some men abuse one child repeatedly and never touch the others.

Absence of proof does not mean innocence, but with everyone looking at this from a legal/lawsuit perspective, the denials of the young kids WHILE THEY WERE SUPPOSEDLY UNDER HIS SPELL is evidence that us both tainted AND difficult to overcome.

Name me a serial rapist and I’d bet there are many, many people who would come forward to say, “He was a nice guy! Can’t believe the stories! Never in my wildest dreams could I have imagined that of him!” It’s just the way it is.

And for ANYONE who thinks that young kids don’t lie (or remain silent) to PROTECT THEIR ABUSERS, you are sadly mistaken.

Jackson is, was, and will always be seen as “different.” He lived a life none of us can honestly imagine. If he did it, then I’m glad he is gone. If he didn’t, I’m sorry society is such that he made it hard to believe he didn’t.

In society, you have to live within the norms or else. He pushed that boundary to the limit. Whether he crossed it, I don’t know. I DO know that my son would not have been allowed to sleep in the same bed as Jackson... misunderstood man-child or not!

Unless there is a video of Jackson doing what people think he did, this is, and will remain, a merry-go-round full of accusations and money.

Jackson was, by all social norms, weird! No one can debate that. However, as in his death, his life will always be open to interpretation and innuendo.

The fact that a child superstar (like a Jackson himself) says nothing happened TO HIM, tells me nothing! Hell, some men abuse one child repeatedly and never touch the others.

Absence of proof does not mean innocence, but with everyone looking at this from a legal/lawsuit perspective, the denials of the young kids WHILE THEY WERE SUPPOSEDLY UNDER HIS SPELL is evidence that us both tainted AND difficult to overcome.

Name me a serial rapist and I’d bet there are many, many people who would come forward to say, “He was a nice guy! Can’t believe the stories! Never in my wildest dreams could I have imagined that of him!” It’s just the way it is.

And for ANYONE who thinks that young kids don’t lie (or remain silent) to PROTECT THEIR ABUSERS, you are sadly mistaken.

Jackson is, was, and will always be seen as “different.” He lived a life none of us can honestly imagine. If he did it, then I’m glad he is gone. If he didn’t, I’m sorry society is such that he made it hard to believe he didn’t.

In society, you have to live within the norms or else. He pushed that boundary to the limit. Whether he crossed it, I don’t know. I DO know that my son would not have been allowed to sleep in the same bed as Jackson... misunderstood man-child or not!

Even a video of him doing something wouldn't necessarily convince or concern some people. That video of R Kelly was 14 years ago and didn't put a dent in his career. I find that astonishing.

Watched that new R Kelly series and ironically the song, "You are not alone" that he gave he to Michael Jackson, was written about a young girl that he knocked up! While on the subject of R Kelly he needs a fucking bullet to the head!

Watched that new R Kelly series and ironically the song, "You are not alone" that he gave he to Michael Jackson, was written about a young girl that he knocked up! While on the subject of R Kelly he needs a fucking bullet to the head!

With Gary glitter Fred the cvunt weatherman Stuart wanker hall and the rest of the pedo bastards

If it were a star right now saying he sleeps with kids in his bed people would go crazy. Its just weird. No girls just boys.

Its like every man and his dog knew about Saville but nobody seemed to give a shit because of the popularity.

Don’t know whether he was guilty or not but if he was, I imagine it was a truly terrifying experience. Waking up in the middle of the night next to the guy who recorded Thriller,who also happens to be one of the creepiest looking guys of all time and also believes he’s Peter Pan is not something you’d forget in a hurry.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.