MJ was clearly a warped. I don't care if he had a 'terrible childhood' because so do millions of other kids and let's face it he was hardly poor and hungry or neglected. Anyone making excuses for him taking little boys to bed and being 'friends' with them as he never had other kids to play with growing up needs to question themselves. It's not normal behaviour by any standards.

Last edited:
tbf he spent a week with saville and consideredd him an ok guy from the experience.

But I would trust his opinon of the documentries more valid that a Jackson fan still, as his core fans have no objectivity and refuse to entertain the remotest chance he was a nonce.

Personally I feel he was a wrong un, to what levels that went to I don't know (doubt he was shagging corpses like saville) but his relationships with these young lads was certainly beyond mere friendships and I can easily believe he abused them.

Unfortunately there will never be agreement on the subject, as some put the music above anything else.

If gary glitter had better songs some fuckers in this world would give him the benefit probabably.
Aye Louis Theroux has indeed met some freaks, he knows one when he see's one imo.
Jacko fans will NEVER believe it though, its almost like he's a saint.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.