Michael Johnson back in full City training

I really hope he gets back to full fitness because I thought he was outstanding at times. Granted he was playing in a crap side but everything we did well came through him, if he had a bad game then so did City. His goal against Derby and the threw ball through to Brian away at Newcastle were just top draw for a midfielder, get the ball deep and drive at the defensive. I love his style of play.

That said I always felt that Johnno was a confidence player to a certain extent. If he had a crap first 10 minutes very often he'd struggle for the rest of the game. Despite this though I can't wait to see him back in a City shirt.

ooooo I don't think he'll ever be the same again, poor lad finished and washed up at 22, probably just a couple of reserve substitute appearances before he disappears down the leagues - it's a wonder he can still walk - lovely charitable touch by City in letting him cut up the oranges at half time...................

Jeeeez the prophets of doom!!

Welcome Back Johnno and Good Luck - Keep up the work ethic and prove them wrong - Great to see you back with the squad!!!!

A very strange article to come out now. According to past training reports he was in full contact training before the break they had going to Abu Dhabi and now he has had an injury set back again. Would be great to see him get a reserve run out.

Best wishes Johnno,great to see you back.<br /><br />-- Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:28 am --<br /><br />
GaudinoMotors said:
ooooo I don't think he'll ever be the same again, poor lad finished and washed up at 22, probably just a couple of reserve substitute appearances before he disappears down the leagues - it's a wonder he can still walk - lovely charitable touch by City in letting him cut up the oranges at half time...................

Jeeeez the prophets of doom!!

Welcome Back Johnno and Good Luck - Keep up the work ethic and prove them wrong - Great to see you back with the squad!!!!
Jokers,as long as these losers attach themselves to our club we'll struggle to lose that infamous 'typical' tag.
Have a word with yourselves....

Go for it Johnno lad, you can be a real gem for us. And a prime example of what we're all about. And how we can produce good, english players. Great to see City stand by him, and hopefully he can repay us! He's bleeds blue, come on lads get behind him!

Nelly's Left Foot said:
A very strange article to come out now. According to past training reports he was in full contact training before the break they had going to Abu Dhabi and now he has had an injury set back again. Would be great to see him get a reserve run out.
I'm sure this week someone said he'd suffered a small setback.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.