Michael Johnson back in full City training

I think he could easily replace Barry. Who knows how good he is? We have only seen glimpses. Maybe he gets his shit together, progresses fast and because of his natural footballbrain can become a good player. It's a longshot but I think there's a chance he might make it.

hate all the knockers on this site
we always have to wish the worst on players even our own youth players
we bring in
the lad needs a break ok had alot of stuff going on in his head and alot of nights out with the lads but anybody can fall of the wagon when things are going bad for you

good luck michaal jonhson give us your best shot thats all anybody can ask of you and if by the way you started then we can have a great local player playing for manchester city again

I thought that even in his very brief cameo appearance against West Ham last year he looked class with an obvious ability to read the play. If he gets and stays fit enough he will be good enough.

Well I for one would love to see him playing for us again, good luck MJ (there are 2 johnno's at this club and I want to see them both starting!) I will be watching the training reports with even more interest (thanks NMT)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.