Michael Johnson

geoff hammond said:
In my view Johnson has done more for City in his utimately doomed career than Jo or RSC.

Not sure if i am in the minority on this matter but to be honest if I am now considered to have a "poor attitude" in the way I support city by fellow blues then its time for me to take a good look at myself.

perhaps you should take a good look at yourself with that dodgy user name ?

ps I am joking as I have just realised that it is probably your real name

you dont remember his goal for city v sheff utd circa 1974

although i first watched city about 1972 this goal was the first one that i can still remember, it was a screamer long range from out wide (or thats how i remember it anyway) - hence the name

I think any sort of abuse towards any player who is injured is unacceptable.

No player wants to be injured, plain and simple, especially a young lad who was on the verge of consistenly playing for a prem football team and playing for England u21's.

It comes across that you put them in the same bracket as benefit cheats, sitting around, loving thier situation, when the reality is far from it.

geoff hammond said:
In my view Johnson has done more for City in his utimately doomed career than Jo or RSC.

Not sure if i am in the minority on this matter but to be honest if I am now considered to have a "poor attitude" in the way I support city by fellow blues then its time for me to take a good look at myself.

I'm with you on this, Geoff. Bottom line is we can all have an opinion on MJ's future but only the club will decide to give him more time or go down the insurance route. I think he's worth persevering with, personally.

geoff hammond said:

That wouldn't be fuckin hard would it ......

Painters Radio said:
Tom_mcfc said:
Is this jokers contract up yet or what? He has stole a living from us for too long now and I'm sick of the special treatment he gets just because he is one of our own. Complete and utter waste of a squad number.

It's always nice when a lad comes through the ranks and proves to be a gem which is what Jonno looked like however if it was anyone else other than a youth product that was injured for this long and preferred to go out on the piss every weekend then there would be uproar on here.

So please City terminate this guys contract and let him be someone elses problem.

Great post this OP, totally agree

Sick of this piss head taking 30 gs a week of us

About time it stopped

I'm in total agreement with Tom and Painters on this one.

There comes a time when a club that is so progressive as ours has to cut their ties with mediocrity of previous regimes.

This is why we should be waving goodbye to the likes of MJ and SWP this summer

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.