Michael Johnson

Tom_mcfc said:
Is this jokers contract up yet or what? He has stole a living from us for too long now and I'm sick of the special treatment he gets just because he is one of our own. Complete and utter waste of a squad number.

It's always nice when a lad comes through the ranks and proves to be a gem which is what Jonno looked like however if it was anyone else other than a youth product that was injured for this long and preferred to go out on the piss every weekend then there would be uproar on here.

So please City terminate this guys contract and let him be someone elses problem.

just-called-to-say-wanker-6000879-0-1257953813000.jpg

de niro said:
it always surprises me that contracts dont contain a clause saying if you fuck up you get fuck all.

They do.

But not in those words...

;-))

Tom_mcfc said:
So you are happy to have someone on the wage bill who hasn't played in years and is showing no signs of returning to playing? On top of going out and getting bladdered whilst he should be in recovery and doing everything possible to get back to fitness.

This is my point of a youth product and someone else. Santa Cruz is even nicknamed Crocky on here which surely his injuries aren't his fault either?

When was the last 'sightings' of this lad going out on the town?! This board used to be filled to the brim with threads about it, now nothing. Its just an easy get out for people who don't want him.

I never said Rocky should be blamed for his injuries, but i could see why other (I don't agree with them, that he should get the stick as it wasn't his fault) would be annoyed, as he was bought, knowing he was injured, costing a massively inflated price and massive wages.

Johnson has been plagued by two serious, yet unrelated injuries. If i was him, any tweak twinge or pull, i would shit myself and rest it. Maybe slightly paranoid, but with his history, understandable. Maybe this is the reason for his delayed return.

I'm not happy about some one being injured, no. But to slag him off for being injured, is just down right wrong. He's a young lad who can't play and i bet he's gutted.

-- Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:47 am --

Niall2407 said:
Clubber said:
How is being injured his fault you dick.

People go on about the lad having a drink, but this had nothing to do with his injuries.

People want players to be loyal, but why should they be, when fans like yourself show no loyalty to them when they are on hard times.

He doesn't like being injured and I bet he would love to be playing.

Who said being injured was his fault?

No one, but to slag the lad for getting paid is a bit harsh. If you got injured at work, should you be looked on with disdain?

And before you say it, yes it is different, as i be M.Johnson actually wants to go to work, where as the rest have to, so he will be more gutted about the situation.<br /><br />-- Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:49 am --<br /><br />
de niro said:
it always surprises me that contracts dont contain a clause saying if you fuck up you get fuck all.

'Fuck up'?!

What do you mean by this, as it seems a very broad term?

de niro said:

I read over the weekend that if a player is injured for 6 weeks in the Budesliga they stop their pay. It was an article regarding Agger at Liverpool not wanting to go as he has had injury problems.

Bit harsh if someone clatters you and puts you out for half a season.

Invisible_Goat said:
I've seen this guy a few times in town, I even saw him out after his short comeback. When he came on for a minute a couple of seasons ago, where he got the ball and did a little turn and passed it then the whistle blew.

He looked fat, and i dont know if its a confidence thing but when ive tried to talk to him, he looks at me like im a total dick and sez hardly a word.

Yet other players ive met, Richards, Sturridge, Onuhoa, Ish Miller, Kelvin Ethuhu, Boyata, Gelson Fernandez,SWP, lescott, Shaun Goater,Carlo Nash, John Barnes, Nic Anelka, all nice as pie, and treat you like a fan. Yeah I know thats braggin abit. Mind you these guys werent pissed out there head.

Oh nic Anelka, I didnt really talk to, i just gave him the thumb in this restraunt, and he did it back...Safe

thumbs-up-demotivational-poster-1211290550.jpg

super cool.

To be fair to Johnson, you sound a little like you may well be a total dick.

Invisible_Goat said:
I've seen this guy a few times in town, I even saw him out after his short comeback. When he came on for a minute a couple of seasons ago, where he got the ball and did a little turn and passed it then the whistle blew.

He looked fat, and i dont know if its a confidence thing but when ive tried to talk to him, he looks at me like im a total dick and sez hardly a word.

Yet other players ive met, Richards, Sturridge, Onuhoa, Ish Miller, Kelvin Ethuhu, Boyata, Gelson Fernandez,SWP, lescott, Shaun Goater,Carlo Nash, John Barnes, Nic Anelka, all nice as pie, and treat you like a fan. Yeah I know thats braggin abit. Mind you these guys werent pissed out there head.

Oh nic Anelka, I didnt really talk to, i just gave him the thumb in this restraunt, and he did it back...Safe

Get some help..................<br /><br />-- Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:15 pm --<br /><br />
Blue Dan said:
What is it about the no. 6 shirt and perennial injuries?

First Kevin Horlock, then Claudio Reyna and now Johnson. Maybe Jo should wear it as of next season.

Ha,Ha,Ha - Possibly the Funniest post this year - well done!

Clubber said:
Tom Mcfc said:
So you are happy to have someone on the wage bill who hasn't played in years and is showing no signs of returning to playing? On top of going out and getting bladdered whilst he should be in recovery and doing everything possible to get back to fitness.

This is my point of a youth product and someone else. Santa Cruz is even nicknamed Crocky on here which surely his injuries aren't his fault either?

When was the last 'sightings' of this lad going out on the town?! This board used to be filled to the brim with threads about it, now nothing. Its just an easy get out for people who don't want him.

I never said Rocky should be blamed for his injuries, but i could see why other (I don't agree with them, that he should get the stick as it wasn't his fault) would be annoyed, as he was bought, knowing he was injured, costing a massively inflated price and massive wages.

Johnson has been plagued by two serious, yet unrelated injuries. If i was him, any tweak twinge or pull, i would shit myself and rest it. Maybe slightly paranoid, but with his history, understandable. Maybe this is the reason for his delayed return.

I'm not happy about some one being injured, no. But to slag him off for being injured, is just down right wrong. He's a young lad who can't play and i bet he's gutted.

-- Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:47 am --

Niall2407 said:
Clubber said:
How is being injured his fault you dick.

People go on about the lad having a drink, but this had nothing to do with his injuries.

People want players to be loyal, but why should they be, when fans like yourself show no loyalty to them when they are on hard times.

He doesn't like being injured and I bet he would love to be playing.

Who said being injured was his fault?

No one, but to slag the lad for getting paid is a bit harsh. If you got injured at work, should you be looked on with disdain?

And before you say it, yes it is different, as i be M.Johnson actually wants to go to work, where as the rest have to, so he will be more gutted about the situation.

-- Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:49 am --

de niro said:

'Fuck up'?!

What do you mean by this, as it seems a very broad term?

as in your life style hampers your return to full fitness, as for "broad term" he should be fined for putting on weight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.