Michael Johnson.....

greasedupdeafguy said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VujQvQk21Wo[/youtube]

So much potential wasted

i was at that game with my grandad. soon as it went in, turned to him and said "he"ll be something special" 5 years on and i still wish that the lad could re-wind time and sort himself out correctly.
shame, but he only had himself to blame!

bobmcfc said:
Eccles Blue said:
LoveCity said:
:(((((((

BAmhsSXCAAA24l_.jpg:large

But when was that photo actually taken?

Yes the lad appears to have given up on his career and the drink driving charge is disgraceful but I still feel slightly sorry for him.

As the saying goes: "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone."

Is that a kebab shop ?

no, what it was a kebab fell out of his beard when he had it trimmed!

spam1967 said:
bobmcfc said:
Eccles Blue said:
But when was that photo actually taken?

Yes the lad appears to have given up on his career and the drink driving charge is disgraceful but I still feel slightly sorry for him.

As the saying goes: "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone."

Is that a kebab shop ?

no, what it was a kebab fell out of his beard when he had it trimmed!

You just posted that you felt nothing at all for him. So now your just gonna post bile ?

You obviously feel something. You sad man.

It's not that sad when you consider how much we have paid him to sit on his arse for the last god knows how many years. I wish I could feel sad for him but then I think about him getting pissed up and crashing cars whilst over the limit when he could easily afford a taxi

bobmcfc said:
It's not that sad when you consider hi much we have paid him to sit on his arse fir the last god knows how many years. I wish I could feel sad for him but then I think about him getting pissed up and crashing cars whilst over the limit when he could easily afford a taxi

People with psychological problems quite often behave irrationally. I think it is a sad reflection on many who find it fun to take the piss in order to make themselves feel better.

He had the world at his feet and a great talent. Who knows what we would do if we had that and it was curtailed by injuries whilst having oodles of money in our pockets and being surrounded by hangers on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.