Michael Johnson.....

I suppose that when his contract runs out he'll be faced with one or two home truths .... does he still want a career in football , or not ??

If he does then he'll have no other choice than to buckle down and improve his fitness , but you have to ask yourself if other things are even more important to him , it certainly seems that way.

Either way , the next few months will soon pass , and it looks like he'll soon have to decide on his next step ..... that's if he manages to avoid a jail sentence???

Berkovic_blue said:
n_mcfc said:
It's ridiculous how nobody actually has an answer for this. Nobody has questioned it publicly.

I really, really want to hear what someone from the club has to say. When has any other footballer not trained/played for 2-3 years and nobody...NOT ONE PERSON...has really questioned the club.

Hopefully this picture will go viral and we'll get an answer. Disgraceful.

He was playing for Leicester on loan a year ago.

It is quite incredible to think that he was playing at Championship level a year ago, and he ends up looking like this now.

Obviously a lot going on with the lad. It's a real shame, and if what's happened to the club over the past four years had never happened, we'd be devastated by it.

He really did look the real deal for a while. He was on our bench for one game about 2 years ago. I thought it a real shame he wasn't given a brief run out as we were 3 or 4 up.

Poor lad.

black mamba said:
I suppose that when his contract runs out he'll be faced with one or two home truths .... does he still want a career in football , or not ??

If he does then he'll have no other choice than to buckle down and improve his fitness , but you have to ask yourself if other things are even more important to him , it certainly seems that way.

Either way , the next few months will soon pass , and it looks like he'll soon have to decide on his next step ..... that's if he manages to avoid a jail sentence???

If he still wanted a career in football then I would think he'd at least still be training with the club so he's fit enough to go elsewhere when his contract expires.

Such a waste. Not gonna slag him off and call him names though, I don't understand the mentality of people who do that<br /><br />-- Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:14 pm --<br /><br />
Mr.Banks said:
Berkovic_blue said:
What's FEC?

Future England Captain

Ta, would never have got that!

Wonder how much he has saved up, I think he is on around £30,000/week so unless he's gambled it all away or something he might be set for life if he's smart.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.