Michael Johnson.....

MCC said:
LoveCity said:
:(((((((

BAmhsSXCAAA24l_.jpg:large

Says it all when the bloke behind him has a better chance of making the 1st team.
The one with rabbit ears?

Project said:
black mamba said:
Blue Haze said:
Transfermrkt says his contract is up in June

Thank fuck

He's almost 25 years old now , and it's my guess that he could land up at the club he's always supported .....

Leeds.

hasn't really touched a ball in 3 years and is badly out of shape. what makes you think he can play in the Championship?

Fat waster hasn't got a prayer

n_mcfc said:
It's ridiculous how nobody actually has an answer for this. Nobody has questioned it publicly.

I really, really want to hear what someone from the club has to say. When has any other footballer not trained/played for 2-3 years and nobody...NOT ONE PERSON...has really questioned the club.

Hopefully this picture will go viral and we'll get an answer. Disgraceful.

He was playing for Leicester on loan a year ago.

What the hell is he going to do when he isn't picking up a wage every week ? No more I'm a celeb, going out etc ! He's be lucky to end up cleaning windows (if he can haul that up a ladder)

Not surprised. He was out getting pissed most nights when he was fit and playing Premier League football every week.

Sad case? He was playing for a mid table at best Premier League club at 19, the pressure was not huge to make it a sad case.

Such a waste. Deep down I do feel thay someone at the club should have taken responsibility for him.
To keep him on the straight wnd narrow.

I remember reading an article that said he was FEC and really believing he would be one day.<br /><br />-- Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:57 pm --<br /><br />Such a waste. Deep down I do feel thay someone at the club should have taken responsibility for him.
To keep him on the straight wnd narrow.

I remember reading an article that said he was FEC and really believing he would be one day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.