Michael Johnson.....

80s Shorts said:
Rascal said:
There are some harsh horrible unforgiving twats on here at times as this thread proves.

None of us knew his prognosis and because he was a kid with cash he went on the piss. How many of you can say honestly you would not have done the same?

MJ was a talent, FEC possibly, City captain im sure but life aint easy, things go wrong and we all react differently. Look at Lakey bless him.

Not many if any of you posting on here have been on the cusp of greatness and then had it torn away from you......think about it before you post your vile shite about a young lad whose carrear is in ruins.

You put it much better than I could but I wholeheartedly agree.
I'm with these 2, talented lad, been dealt a shit hand in football, and reacted badly.

If convicted he'll be punished, just as any of us would be for doing the same, folk make mistakes, doesn't matter if they are thick as pig shit, rich, or footballers, they are still folk that make mistakes.

Its sorry to see him in that state, and I hope he can find a way out of it somehow.

spam1967 said:
Rascal said:
There are some harsh horrible unforgiving twats on here at times as this thread proves.

None of us knew his prognosis and because he was a kid with cash he went on the piss. How many of you can say honestly you would not have done the same?

MJ was a talent, FEC possibly, City captain im sure but life aint easy, things go wrong and we all react differently. Look at Lakey bless him.

Not many if any of you posting on here have been on the cusp of greatness and then had it torn away from you......think about it before you post your vile shite about a young lad whose carrear is in ruins.

a lot of city fans like me have put themselves through hell following city all their lives just expect a little bit more than he offered. especially when he had the talent to be up there with lakey and bell. he's just wound everyone up, apart from a few others.

You have put yourself through "hell" watching city. I know we all say these things but in the context of this discussion it is rather silly.

No matter how much money you have or who you speak to if you can't mentally cope you will suffer.

Seeing that picture is just incredibly sad. I know he has acted like a knobhead drink driving but still seeing him now compared to when he broke through is just terrible.

No one knows the full story but from the outside it just seems we have given up on him which is sad to see if true. I won't be surprised to see this photo in the daily mail soon which will be every embarrassing but unless the club release the details it us impossible to say anything more.

If he hasn't already I would like to think Paul Lake could help him.

I didn't have an ounce of sympathy for him until I saw that picture. He should have snapped that finger off and shoved it up his fucking arse.

spam1967 said:
Rascal said:

a lot of city fans like me have put themselves through hell following city all their lives just expect a little bit more than he offered. especially when he had the talent to be up there with lakey and bell. he's just wound everyone up, apart from a few others.

So because he is a footballer you expect more of him. He is a human being before being a footballer and he is probably hurting and hrting bad as what he thought would be a glittering carear has dissappeared and he is now a nobody. He has lost his chance of greatness through injury and just because you have "put yourself through hell" it does not give you the right to dismiss a young man so readily

I thought we as blues we better than that to be honest after seeing what Bell and Lakey went through.

MJ is one of our own kids, he has made mistakes bt he does not deserve the derision he is getting

apologies if offended anybody.he obviously doesn't look well in that photograph nobody knows whats going on in his head.

spam1967 said:
apologies if offended anybody.he obviously doesn't look well in that photograph nobody knows whats going on in his head.

Thats the thing. Nobody really knows.

Goodnight blue.

Lee-ManCity said:
Was in dixy chicken on deansgate, saturday night. Its me in the picture with him.
Can you explain why you are pointing at his face like he's a circus freak?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.