Michael Johnson.....

Lee-ManCity said:
stony said:
mansour's tow ropes said:
Can you explain why you are pointing at his face like he's a circus freak?

That really wound me up. Just because he's fucked his career up he doesn't need some idiot coming up to him and pointing at him like that.
how am I an idiot?! he was happy to have a picture with me.

So why isn't he smiling ? He doesn't look happy to me, in fact he looks like he'd rather be anywhere in the fucking world rather than in that picture.

Why point at him as though he's a freak ?

stony said:
Lee-ManCity said:
stony said:
That really wound me up. Just because he's fucked his career up he doesn't need some idiot coming up to him and pointing at him like that.

So why isn't he smiling ? He doesn't look happy to me, in fact he looks like he'd rather be anywhere in the fucking world rather than in that picture.

do you smile on every single picture that is taken of you? you wasnt there so you cant comment on the situation. on the pointing thing, and at the time i was saying 'this guy has played for my club'. anything wrong with that no?

Lee-ManCity said:
stony said:
Lee-ManCity said:

do you smile on every single picture that is taken of you? you wasnt there so you cant comment on the situation. on the pointing thing, and at the time i was saying 'this guy has played for my club'. anything wrong with that no?

You had that picture taken so you could come on here and ridicule him. Well done, what a great bloke you are.

Rascal said:
WNRH said:
oakiecokie said:
What cnuts some of you are !!!!!!!!!! I had to finish work some 12 years ago,due to my disability and believe me,it was so so difficult to overcome the thought of not working again,especially in a job I loved so much.
MJ, IMO,has gone from a very much dedicated PL player,to someone who has endured so many years of pain and heartache of trying to get fit and establish himself as a better than average player,that in the end,alcohol has finally been the demise of his career.
He is not first and neither the last person to succumb to a shift in a somewhat carrer that is so different than what he has been used to.
MJ good luck in whatever comes your way !!!!!!!!!!

What bollocks, you are talking as if he was a tee total ultimate professional who turned to drink when he couldn't get himself fit. He was getting pissed most nights of the week when he was playing week in week out in the premier league. He had no intention of getting back fit, if he did then he would have quit the partying and dedicated his life to getting back on the pitch but he didn't so why have sympathy for him?

Sympathy for Paul Lake who cruelly had his career taken away from him after he dedicated his life to getting back fit but not for this waster.

I agree with Oakie

What do you know that proves you right?

I can ask you the same thing. How do you know he has personal problems? Maybe he just doesn't give a flying fuck about football?

stony said:
Lee-ManCity said:
stony said:

You had that picture taken so you could come on here and ridicule him. Well done, what a great bloke you are.

hang about did i put the picture on here? there you go again throwing comments about without backing them up.

Lee-ManCity said:
stony said:
Lee-ManCity said:

Never mind that, let's judge who the real waster is here. Who ordered the most? You or him?

Johnno could have been on the Diet Donner Kebab, Weightwatchers option without any sauce, whilst you were ramming your fat face with an Abdul's Big Tasty Special Triple Super Donner, with Extra Chilli Sauce.

GStar said:
WNRH said:
What bollocks, you are talking as if he was a tee total ultimate professional who turned to drink when he couldn't get himself fit. He was getting pissed most nights of the week when he was playing week in week out in the premier league. He had no intention of getting back fit, if he did then he would have quit the partying and dedicated his life to getting back on the pitch but he didn't so why have sympathy for him?

Sympathy for Paul Lake who cruelly had his career taken away from him after he dedicated his life to getting back fit but not for this waster.

I don't really think you've got any right to call another poster's opinion bollocks when you claim that someone who under went surgery on a knee ligament injury, keeping them out for a season, having only just got over an abdominal/groin injury that had kept them out over two seasons... and still managed to play professional football again, as a waster.

Because that, is complete 'bollocks'.

Was getting pissed up most nights part of the recovery schedule? When you are paid upwards of £30k per week do you think it is right to put on 2-3 stone of weight when you are supposed to be getting back on the pitch?

Jack Wilshere had a serious injury that kept him out for 18 months, did he at any stage even put on an ounce of weight during his rehabilitation process? No because he dedicated his life to getting back onto that pitch and respected the club and the fans who pays his wages.

So no, calling him a waster is not bollocks when the club has washed their hands of him and you see the state he is in nowadays whilst still supposedly under contract to be a professional footballer.

jma said:
Lee-ManCity said:
stony said:

Never mind that, let's judge who the real waster is here. Who ordered the most? You or him?

Johnno could have been on the Diet Donner Kebab, Weightwatchers option without any sauce, whilst you were ramming your fat face with an Abdul's Big Tasty Special Triple Super Donner, with Extra Chilli Sauce.
hahahaha made me smile

WNRH said:
GStar said:
WNRH said:

I don't really think you've got any right to call another poster's opinion bollocks when you claim that someone who under went surgery on a knee ligament injury, keeping them out for a season, having only just got over an abdominal/groin injury that had kept them out over two seasons... and still managed to play professional football again, as a waster.

Because that, is complete 'bollocks'.

Was getting pissed up most nights part of the recovery schedule?

And you were there to witness this? Or are you slagging him off based on hearsay?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.