Michael Johnson.....

allan harper said:
Tom_mcfc said:
Berkovic_blue said:
So there we have it. Maybe the people slagging him off will shut up now, suspect not though, probably still a lot of bitterness in their lives to unleash!

Why what on there would make people back down?

I use to think he was a waste of space that was until I talked to Paul Lake about him, his injury and how it effects you, I'll never say a bad word about Johnson again.

Maybe now Johnson isnt getting paid to do nothing and living in the real world he might actually face proper problems like the rest of us

Tom_mcfc said:
allan harper said:
Tom_mcfc said:

I use to think he was a waste of space that was until I talked to Paul Lake about him, his injury and how it effects you, I'll never say a bad word about Johnson again.

Maybe now Johnson isnt getting paid to do nothing and living in the real world he might actually face proper problems like the rest of us
with the pay off he'd had plus the wages he's already received he won't ever live in our world thats half the problem

Tom_mcfc said:
Berkovic_blue said:
So there we have it. Maybe the people slagging him off will shut up now, suspect not though, probably still a lot of bitterness in their lives to unleash!

Erm, the fact he's left the club? If people still want to spend their lives calling him all sorts of names on the internet that's their problem. I don't think it's healthy to be carrying around so much hate but whatever

allan harper said:
Tom_mcfc said:
Berkovic_blue said:

He obviously had the talent, injury's can make the game very cruel and unforgiving.

does anyone else think he's been reincarnated back into the academy and given another shot at the big time? lol

Adam_Drury.jpg

BlueBrewer said:
allan harper said:
Tom_mcfc said:

He obviously had the talent, injury's can make the game very cruel and unforgiving.

so does £1 vodka red bulls in 42s<br /><br />-- Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:35 pm --<br /><br />
Berkovic_blue said:
Tom_mcfc said:
Berkovic_blue said:

Erm, the fact he's left the club? If people still want to spend their lives calling him all sorts of names on the internet that's their problem. I don't think it's healthy to be carrying around so much hate but whatever

People will still have their thoughts towards him regardless, I just thought your response suggested there was an actual reason behind how he's turned out not just the obvious

I think that he may also be entitled to a "pay off" from the PFA via an insurance claim,if he`s considered to have left the footballing world due to an injury.
I`ll let some of you decide whether the possibility of alcoholism is the contributory factor in his downfall.Seems like some have already decided that it has !!

Tom_mcfc said:
allan harper said:
Tom_mcfc said:

Just because someone has money, doesn't mean to say they don't face problems.

oakiecokie said:
I think that he may also be entitled to a "pay off" from the PFA via an insurance claim,if he`s considered to have left the footballing world due to an injury.
I`ll let some of you decide whether the possibility of alcoholism is the contributory factor in his downfall.Seems like some have already decided that it has !!

I wonder if he was getting pissed up when many were calling him the new King. There but for the grace and all that, all i know is that if i had had the talent to play at the top level and was blighted with injuries, i can't say i wouldnt have taken to the booze also

Didsbury Dave said:
Tom_mcfc said:
allan harper said:

Just because someone has money, doesn't mean to say they don't face problems.

real problems

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.