Michael Johnson.....

didactic said:
alky313 said:
grim up north said:
what planet are you living on of course they go out.

Milner, Dzeko, Nasri, Yaya and Kolo do not drink. I believe Silva only drinks with the occasional meal. Kompany only drank out on the town following QPR. The likes of Hart, Balo and old Johnno were the big drinkers. Most of our players have wives and children.

Balotelli does not drink.

oh dear - you know this how?

strongbowholic said:
bobmcfc said:
didactic said:

balo-alcol.jpg

Let's hope that's appletizer then ;)

If you look properly bob, you will see it is from Dom Perignon's "alcohol free" range.

I knew that, have a ton of them in my wine celler
Next to the keg stand

bobmcfc said:
didactic said:
alky313 said:
Milner, Dzeko, Nasri, Yaya and Kolo do not drink. I believe Silva only drinks with the occasional meal. Kompany only drank out on the town following QPR. The likes of Hart, Balo and old Johnno were the big drinkers. Most of our players have wives and children.

balo-alcol.jpg

-- Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:59 pm --

didactic said:
alky313 said:

balo-alcol.jpg

That was in the Ocean club in Ibiza after the Euros he was posing with various bottles of champagne. Maybe had a sip there in that picture but he is not a "drinker". He is a clungeaholic but which male is not? Have you ever heard any story of Balotelli being drunk? And he always drives to and from clubs with his mates who do drink but he is always the driver.

strongbowholic said:
markbmcfc said:
Travesty.

I don't know who/where his parents are, but they are to blame. When he needed a strong nudge from those closest to him, it clearly wasn't there.
Have you any evidence at all of that? If not, hush up. If you have, then do share and I will gladly apologise for jumping in.

I can't even be bothered, it's clear you disagree so let's just leave it there because neither will change our opinion on it and I can't be arsed to have an argument about it.

Personally, I believe people are a product of their environment, 99.9% of the time.

bobmcfc said:
strongbowholic said:
bobmcfc said:
balo-alcol.jpg

If you look properly bob, you will see it is from Dom Perignon's "alcohol free" range.

Next to the keg stand
And a case of Châteaux Lafite-Rothschild Max? :))

markbmcfc said:
strongbowholic said:
markbmcfc said:
Travesty.

I don't know who/where his parents are, but they are to blame. When he needed a strong nudge from those closest to him, it clearly wasn't there.
Have you any evidence at all of that? If not, hush up. If you have, then do share and I will gladly apologise for jumping in.

I can't even be bothered, it's clear you disagree so let's just leave it there because neither will change our opinion on it and I can't be arsed to have an argument about it.

Personally, I believe people are a product of their environment, 99.9% of the time.

...I want my environment, to be a product, of me...

didactic said:
bobmcfc said:
didactic said:

balo-alcol.jpg

-- Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:59 pm --

didactic said:

balo-alcol.jpg

That was in the Ocean club in Ibiza after the Euros he was posing with various bottles of champagne. Maybe had a sip there in that picture but he is not a "drinker". He is a clungeaholic but which male is not? Have you ever heard any story of Balotelli being drunk? And he always drives to and from clubs with his mates who do drink but he is always the driver.

Why do you keep up this nonsense - he drinks.......

I tell you what ask your 'sources' what happened to him on sunday night in wings

He was pissed as a fart and all caught on camera for a spoof italian candy camera show -FACT

oh and his driver is called f.................

strongbowholic said:
bobmcfc said:
strongbowholic said:

Next to the keg stand
And a case of Châteaux Lafite-Rothschild Max? :))

That's quite rare actually but I keep that next to the lambrini bianco dhaaarling

markbmcfc said:
strongbowholic said:
markbmcfc said:
Travesty.

Incorrect. I'm not necessarily disagreeing, what I am saying is we don't actually know the full facts and circumstances behind all this so it would be wrong to judge or cast aspersions either way.

markbmcfc said:
strongbowholic said:
markbmcfc said:
Travesty.

You cannot blame the parents everytime mark,how do you know they havnt him countless times,and he just doesnt want to know
Sometimes the kids are just wrong uns who dont listen to any advice,and refuse all help and do their own thing..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.