Michael Johnson.....

The cookie monster said:
markbmcfc said:
strongbowholic said:
Have you any evidence at all of that? If not, hush up. If you have, then do share and I will gladly apologise for jumping in.

I can't even be bothered, it's clear you disagree so let's just leave it there because neither will change our opinion on it and I can't be arsed to have an argument about it.

Personally, I believe people are a product of their environment, 99.9% of the time.
You cannot blame the parents everytime mark,how do you know they havnt him countless times,and he just doesnt want to know
Sometimes the kids are just wrong uns who dont listen to any advice,and refuse all help and do their own thing..

You're right, and so is Strongbowholic, it is extremely judgemental of me but I don't think I will be far from the truth in this case.

I can only refer to my own parents, and there is no way on earth my Dad would have let me get so far off the rails. A strong family structure may well have been in place and they may well have tried very hard to keep him on the straight and narrow but he just rebelled. Perfectly plausible. I'd be astounded if that were the case however.

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
didactic said:
bobmcfc said:
balo-alcol.jpg

Let's hope that's appletizer then ;)

-- Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:59 pm --

balo-alcol.jpg

Let's hope that's appletizer then ;)

That was in the Ocean club in Ibiza after the Euros he was posing with various bottles of champagne. Maybe had a sip there in that picture but he is not a "drinker". He is a clungeaholic but which male is not? Have you ever heard any story of Balotelli being drunk? And he always drives to and from clubs with his mates who do drink but he is always the driver.

Why do you keep up this nonsense - he drinks.......

I tell you what ask your 'sources' what happened to him on sunday night in wings

He was pissed as a fart and all caught on camera for a spoof italian candy camera show -FACT

oh and his driver is called f.................

News to me and is he getting drunk every night or when he is allowed to?

Im glad City have let him go Johnson.Might free up a space in the squad for another player this January.

didactic said:
didactic said:
That was in the Ocean club in Ibiza after the Euros he was posing with various bottles of champagne. Maybe had a sip there in that picture but he is not a "drinker". He is a clungeaholic but which male is not? Have you ever heard any story of Balotelli being drunk? And he always drives to and from clubs with his mates who do drink but he is always the driver.

I tell you what ask your 'sources' what happened to him on sunday night in wings

He was pissed as a fart and all caught on camera for a spoof italian candy camera show -FACT

See a retort that doesn't end in full blown argument, we can do it...

I was responding to the fact you said he doesn't drink, he certainly isn't a irresponsible drinker, like the person the thread is about, but he does indulge, more so recently actually - the candy camera thing will actually do him no harm, was all in good humour and he took the exposure well, he was however pissed and it can be clearly seen!!

I don't know Johno personally, but he lives in the next road from me. He bought the house of someone who I knew and moved his parents in with him, so to blame his parents is a bit harsh. You rarely see him about, it's a quiet, but very nice road he lives on. I've never heard of any parties or any complaints about him from neighbours until the incident with cars he shunted outside his house. The big shame is, what a talent and what a waste.

didactic said:

See a retort that doesn't end in full blown argument, we can do it...

I was responding to the fact you said he doesn't drink, he certainly isn't a irresponsible drinker, like the person the thread is about, but he does indulge, more so recently actually - the candy camera thing will actually do him no harm, was all in good humour and he took the exposure well, he was however pissed and it can be clearly seen!!

Yes well I do not think he abuses the sauce.

article-2262486-16F1F47E000005DC-924_306x464.jpg

WOW!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.