Michael Johnson.....

isab23502 said:
n_mcfc said:
Michael-Johnson-Manchester-City-Player-Profil_2837739.jpg

Looks in shape as well here.

Love it if he ended up sorting himself out and we took him back. Pipe dream.

Compare this picture to Gareth Barry's one from the same set of squad photos. Clearly Jonno's head was photoshopped onto GB's body for this picture. I amnot joking - every crease on the shirt and shadow is identical.

good spot - but they've done the same for Rekik and Guidetti (not very well either!)

Karim-Rekik-Manchester-City-Player-Profile_2837790.jpg

John-Guidetti-Manchester-City-Player-Profile_2837735.jpg

i know very little about mental illness so i'm not going to comment on that all i will say is i hope he recovers from whatever demons he has.

my thoughts on some of the posters on here i'm also not going to comment on. i would never judge anybody's views or opinions on any matter. this forum is about opinions.

from a football point of view i hold MJ in the same regard as Micah, Nedum and other academy products, i'm 25 now when he came into the first team he was an idol to me he was playing in the famous blue shirt we all love.

who knows what might have happened if MJ had have stayed fit? would he be our captain? possibly? would he have been the one lifting the FA Cup and Premiership trophy? possibly!

i have met MJ a couple of times and always found him approachable and talkative. this all be it was when i was a lot younger working in a nightclub.

the thing that brings most of us together on this forum is we SHOULD all have the same love for MCFC, different peoples opinion are just that however narrow minded they are!

lastly i want to add i wish MJ all the best in his future, he deserves to live a happy life like the rest of us!

Rob MCFC said:
i know very little about mental illness so i'm not going to comment on that all i will say is i hope he recovers from whatever demons he has.

my thoughts on some of the posters on here i'm also not going to comment on. i would never judge anybody's views or opinions on any matter. this forum is about opinions.

from a football point of view i hold MJ in the same regard as Micah, Nedum and other academy products, i'm 25 now when he came into the first team he was an idol to me he was playing in the famous blue shirt we all love.

who knows what might have happened if MJ had have stayed fit? would he be our captain? possibly? would he have been the one lifting the FA Cup and Premiership trophy? possibly!

i have met MJ a couple of times and always found him approachable and talkative. this all be it was when i was a lot younger working in a nightclub.

the thing that brings most of us together on this forum is we SHOULD all have the same love for MCFC, different peoples opinion are just that however narrow minded they are!

lastly i want to add i wish MJ all the best in his future, he deserves to live a happy life like the rest of us!

I know I've ruined it by posting myself now but this deserves to close the thread.

didactic said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
de niro said:
normally maybe but at 24 , with that lifestlye, 6m is nowhere near enough.

Good job his old fella is a millionaire in his own right then!!!

Nice.

Are you a millionaire Zin?

Im pretty sure that Johnson wasn't on £83,000 a week

Sorry mate couldn't be bothered finding original quote

Rob MCFC said:

clapping.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.