Michael Olise | Bayern Munich Player

I personally don’t see the appeal of Olise or other project players. I haven’t seen anything of him that screams world class talent, he just seems okay.

I would prefer if we sign a world class winger that is guaranteed to be our starter then my second option is to stick with what we have right now and give young players the chance.

I would prefer if we sign a world class winger that is guaranteed to be our starter then my second option is to stick with what we have right now and give young players the chance.
Yes, because that is so simple. Clubs are queuing up to offer us their "world class" wingers because they no longer need them.

Our youngsters aren't good enough. Lets be honest. Palmer has barely made any progress in two years and isn't going to be trusted by Pep to start at RW anytime soon, he has also had his fair share of injuries across those years which has both stunted his progress and means hes nowhere near as reliable as Mahrez.

Olise has 100+ Prem appearances and decent returns for a bang average team. Under Pep's guidance, there is no reason why he can't kick it up a gear.

Yes, because that is so simple. Clubs are queuing up to offer us their "world class" wingers because they no longer need them.

Our youngsters aren't good enough. Lets be honest. Palmer has barely made any progress in two years and isn't going to be trusted by Pep to start at RW anytime soon, he has also had his fair share of injuries across those years which has both stunted his progress and means hes nowhere near as reliable as Mahrez.

Olise has 100+ Prem appearances and decent returns for a bang average team. Under Pep's guidance, there is no reason why he can't kick it up a gear.
11 assists in a team that can’t score is pretty decent.

It is almost impossible to get world class players because the clubs don’t want to release them. I meant someone that has shown more potential to be world class.

My main point is that I don’t really see anything about olise that makes him stand out.

It is almost impossible to get world class players because the clubs don’t want to release them. I meant someone that has shown more potential to be world class.

My main point is that I don’t really see anything about olise that makes him stand out.
I have only ever seen Olise when he plays against us. So I am judging him purely on stats tbh. I have read good things about him and if he is on our shortlist then he must meet certain criteria.

Have to trust our scouting and analysts as always and even then its up to him if he does come here to step up and make that change.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.