Michael Olise | Bayern Munich Player

Terrible argument. It's clear there are players at lower clubs who will be good enough or there wouldn't be a football system however does not mean players at all lower clubs can all make the step up/have the ability to play for us and as I've said olise isn't at our level with/without being improved by pep, luckily we're not interested
In fact it's your argument that is fucking delusional. I guess Declan Rice isn't at our level either because he plays for a "lower club"???

I mean, Palace did finish 3 places above West Ham last season right? Olise is 21 mate.

In fact it's your argument that is fucking delusional. I guess Declan Rice isn't at our level either because he plays for a "lower club"???

I mean, Palace did finish 3 places above West Ham last season right? Olise is 21 mate.
Olise isn't good enough to play for us, it's as simple as that. You may think otherwise which is fine but doesn't mean your delusional if you think he is

a few well known pundits said the same about silva, toure, kdb, ake was questioned, we'd make a mistake signing dias over maguire etc etc the list goes on
Does anyone really listen to what ‘pundits’ have to say? Generally speaking they have their own tribal, biased agenda. Seriously I can’t think of any who when they speak I sit up an take notice of..

this makes no sense. Big difference in understanding a players profile and what they could bring to us vs signing just anyone, do you think a lot of our players were ‘our level’ prior to us?
Yes they were our level/believe they could be our level, olise is neither, decent player at Palace level, not good enough for us

Yes they were our level/believe they could be our level, olise is neither, decent player at Palace level, not good enough for us
that is quite simply just you waffling then. They all became better playing for us. Did you know Nathan Ake was our level from a relegated Bournemouth? Dias and Alvarez from non top 5 leagues at the time? Akanji a squad player at Dortmund? Laporte at Bilbao? Gvardiol now from Leipzig? You’re simply stating you don’t think it is, which is fine, and that is your opinion. But all majority here are saying is he is the right profile and would fit in well, Pep can work his magic with him or Doku. There’s a reason we’re linked to him. We’ll just have to wait and see.

I watched every single Palace PL game last season and he was certainly better than a decent Palace level player. Along with Eze. Nobody is saying he's the next Salah mate. He can be a Leroy Sane level player for sure.

He was one of the most dangerous young wingers in Europe last season , 11 assists in the premier league. One of the highest chance creation in the league only Kev , Mahrez and Bruno Fernandes created more. Total of 75 chances created from left wing.

Michael Olise has assisted 11 goals in 37 matches so far in the Premier League 2022/2023 season. Looking into his passing aspect of the game, Olise passes the ball roughly 36.70 times during a game with a pass completion rate of 78.39%. He also plays 2.40 key passes each game which leads to significant scoring chances. Overall, Olise's xA (Expected Assists) output is 0.38 per 90 minutes. This stat puts him above 98 percent of the players in the Premier League.

If that’s not good enough for us I don’t know what is. He’s also 21 he’s creating chances out of nothing sometimes.

4th overall in Assists at the end of the season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.